Suspension Springs Or Coilovers Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys any of you got any springs that will fit over GAB shocks (front).... as one of mine has snapped and i need asap for my MOT as its due, or if any of you lovely people have coilovers for sale i'll even consider buying the full setup if i have to. For an EP91 V btw

Thanks

Last edited:

theminiguru

Member +
Hey guys any of you got any springs that will fit over GAB shocks.... as one of mine has snapped and i need asap for my MOT as its due, or if any of you lovely people have coilovers for sale i'll even consider buying the full setup if i have to.

Thanks

i have a set of gmax 40mm lowering springs on kyb excel g shocks for sale over on uksc. or a set of standard glanza springs if your interested bud!

td04 project:)

Member +
hi mate i have got all the shocks and springs that i took of wen i fitted my coilovers if ur interested, they are all in working order and the car sits nicely on them think they are standard shocks with lowering springs not 100% tho.

Thanks guys may have found some local to home just waiting for him to get back to me but I'll pm u guys if it falls through... Many thanks at the moment though =)

Status
Not open for further replies.