external wastegate

1. L

Ct9 external waste gate help!

as in the title im looking at going external wastegate on my standard ct9 i just genrally wanted to know how hard it is to do it i have an after market manifold but its not external wastegate but i have a friend whos really handy with a welder etc so what would i have to do??? quick replies much...
  2. Mark-ep91

where to get .7 bar spring or 1 bar spring for zsports ext wastegate?

hi lads just have my td04 kit fitted for the last few days and have the boost running for spring in the ext wastegate only problem is its only boosting .44 bar and i would like at least .7 bar spring or 1 bar spring for it? anyone no where i could get both of them ? its a 38mm zisco zsports...
  3. TO82

### TRADERS - CT9 External Wastegate Mani ###

Hi, are there any traders who are willing to Produce a CT9 mani which has an External wastegate flange, and retains the stock turbo position, as i dont think anyone makes these atm? Im sure there would be good interest in them if they were a reasonable price? People who would be intrested...
  4. lleey2k4

Bit of TD04 help please.

Right I am having an externally gated kit made up consisting of; Externally gated mani Downpipe Oil Feed/Return Water Lines So i have to buy my own Tial Wastegate and TD04 which yer i know which 1 to get. But....as i am going for external wastegate will i be able to whack the...