1. S

newbie from malaysia...

hye there... i'm shafie...u can call me shaf... i'm new in 4efte.. before this i'm driving PROTON SAVVY (AMT) auto-manual..u can google it.. then the engine got problem cause the gearbox..need to repair about MYR 8000.. but i dont get plenty off cash so i decided to replace with 4efte ep82...
  2. x-MissEp82-x

A BIG HELLO To My Future TGGT Friends :)

Hi everyone !! Ive had my Ep82 now for a year and is currently off road, getting the car sorted this week so just wanted to say HIIIIII and you will see alot more of me over the forum Friend me if you live near suffolk and would like to set a meet up :) xx MissEp82 xx
  3. K

Newbie with a GT and a EP91 Sportif

Hi Guys and Girls, My name is Nathan, im 20 from Wellingborough in Northamptonshire and own a N/A EP91 (soon to be a breaker) and have just bought an EP82 Mk 1 GT Turbo as a restoration project. Over the next few months, i will be stripping the EP91 (Glanza Rep) to sell and hopefully...
  4. J

EP91 from Manchester

Hi everyone just joined TGTT, got a Glanza with boost creep problems been reading around the site and there are some very good posts about on boost creep so thought i would join this forum. Hopefully Nick will be able to cure the problem once and for all :). Anyways hope having good...