Newbie with a GT and a EP91 Sportif

kingcarr

Fresh Recruit
Hi Guys and Girls,

My name is Nathan, im 20 from Wellingborough in Northamptonshire and own a N/A EP91 (soon to be a breaker) and have just bought an EP82 Mk 1 GT Turbo as a restoration project.

Over the next few months, i will be stripping the EP91 (Glanza Rep) to sell and hopefully transfer some bits i will need for the GT.

I will be trying to reform the GT as close to factory standard as possible, as everyone seems to be stripping parts off theres, should be quite easy... but i should mention... it has no engine, gearbox or driveshafts!

Can anyone provide a list of parts that are EP82 and EP91 Interchangeable?

Kind Regards,

Nathan "KingCarr" Carr

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Hi and welcome,get some pictures up :)

Theres no list that I know of but generally suspension,engine and exhaust parts are interchangeable.

Dan

dac69er

Super Moderator
the bits that are interchangeable are pretty much the bits you dont need.
you can use the gearbox and a few bits off the engine like sensors and brackets etc. the driveshafts can also be used too

kingcarr

Fresh Recruit
sweet, ive got myself a front strut (OEM), a rear strut (ebay jobbie!) and a WhiteLine RARB that i bought for my EP91, will these fit?

also, i have gas shocks on my EP91 with 40mm lowering springs, will these be easy to swap over?

will be doing a lot of photography of the breaker this weekend and will post some pics of both EPs!

Thanks for the welcome!

jon_young

Member +
Welcome along buddy, hope u have as much fun as me restoring ur car, I started with a 3/4 stripped glanza 3 weeks ago, now she almost on the road.

kingcarr

Fresh Recruit
i had a little bump whilst getting towed by my mate in his 206 to my new garage... he slammed on the brakes for no reason, and i didnt stop in time! more work for the rebuild! will post some pics up when i get chance at the weekend but im fairly busy breaking the rep atm! didnt think it'd be as manic as it is to strip it, clean the parts, post them and or deliver...

breaker thread is here... http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38159&hl=

wasnt able to create a thread on here cus im too noobish! lol