£350 + Vat for a Front exit exhaust from RSR/Powerflow

KrissyB

Member +
Today got a quote to have a front exit done from RSR / Powerflow in Bromley and they said 350+Vat what a joke.

Is there any where at all around Kent/ London that will do one for me as im havng a nightmare at the moment and its beginning to piss me off.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

lingl9z

Member +
Apparently longlife near me's around 100 if you suply a backbox + decat/down pipe! worth giving them a call?

ChrisGT

Member +
Tell them to suck it!

I paid £90 at a Powerflow in Brighton for my front exit 'zorst. I provided a backbox and de-cat and they did the rest! Even £90 is pricey for a couple feet of pipe and 30mins labour! lol

lingl9z

Member +
I know what you mean mate, RSR was going to charge me 110+Vat just to remove the middle silencer in my system! so it makes sence them trying to charge you that amount lol, however longlife seems to be the better option, Ask Dan (starlet3sgte) he got his made up at longlife iirc mate, so he'll be able to give you a figure!

Sparky

Member +
I got quoted £300 at Pro-Speed!!!

I find it hard to take in as a cat back for my n/a was only £250 from there and look at the length different and amount of bends etc.

I will stick with my N1 thank you please :)

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
Today got a quote to have a front exit done from RSR / Powerflow in Bromley and they said 350+Vat what a joke.

Is there any where at all around Kent/ London that will do one for me as im havng a nightmare at the moment and its beginning to piss me off.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

my god that is a rip off go to any decent welding place and just ask them to weld it for you a garage would do it...me and my old man did mine we picked up a piece of 3" exhaust piping and cut the top flange of the standard system then welded the piping to the flange on the right angle and its perfect....one pipe all the way through now loud as fook but perfect lol!

Gav_Kara

Member +
My fellas front exit cost him about £70 in total!
His work mates thinking about making them for starlets cause he said there piss easy to make