0-100kph vid

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Yeah it gets into 2nd gear then spins to 100KPH but half getting traction and stabilizes to 100KPH where its at the end of gear then changes...... That wasnt complete grip through 2nd, lol that would be mad....

AdDaMan

Member +
no, i know that mate! i was just saying regarding the original vid....i bet yours is better off the mark than that!

KrissyB

Member +
yeah mate does get off the line pretty swifly ;), it's all about taking the bends at stupid speeds :p

yeah I bet its so great in the twisties, just looked at your members garage what a build fella full credit too you.

Did you do all the spray work your self , im after a front exit exhaust as well any ideas who could fabricate one. :confused:

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
cheers mate, any sort of exhaust fab place will make you one for about 100 quid, depends if you have a back box or just a straight through, na spray job was done professionally

KrissyB

Member +
cheers mate, any sort of exhaust fab place will make you one for about 100 quid, depends if you have a back box or just a straight through, na spray job was done professionally

awesome matey it just look so so clean too fella

did they even do your engine bay and interior or did you whack out the hammerite lol.

I have a Kaikimoto system so will be selling that and just getting it Fabbed up then cheers for the Advice:)