00reg silver glanza Wexford or Waterford

A lad told me saw a silver 00reg glanza in Wexford (possibly Waterford can't remember which he said)the other day
anybody else ever seen it...fairly rare wouldn't it

Mark-ep91

Member +
didnt see it but i have seen 98 reg civic eg, a 95 reg boxy civic and popsys glanza is registered as a 97 but its actually a 98 spec glanza rare car alright be nice to own it for braging rights saying u have the newest glanza in the world lol:rockon:

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
didnt see it but i have seen 98 reg civic eg, a 95 reg boxy civic and popsys glanza is registered as a 97 but its actually a 98 spec glanza rare car alright be nice to own it for braging rights saying u have the newest glanza in the world lol:rockon:

my mate used to own a 98 ferio eg 1.5 sohc was dark blue or green

I think the new model came in late 97 Not just the start of 98
am I right??

clarkytrd

Member +
more to the point, i see u have a nice bonnet on the car and hear u have an even nicer one to go on, kept that quiet haha!!

Mark-ep91

Member +
I think the new model came in late 97 Not just the start of 98
am I right??

you might be right:confused:
he bought the car from englang he told me the fella vrting it said he can have it on 97 plates or 98 but he went 97 cause it was cheaper
nice bonnet alright any more pics?

no that bonnet is long gone..it was repaired before and i didnt get round to puttin the bonnet pins in it..it flew up one night and made shit of itself the windscreen and the roof:mad:
i repaired again but some prick sat on it or somethin crackin it again so i sold it