1.1bar on ct9>?

hazgaf241090

Member +
is 1.1 bar on a ct9 turbo on a glanza ok, bearing in mind i am running me boost gauge of my bov, i no this is slighlty inaccurate do you no if wen its run of the bov if this inacurracy is saying that its higher boost than it actually is or is it saying it lower boost than it actually is? harry

GT_Chris

Member +
Its ok but 1 bar on a CT9 is max that you really need to run on them, cause over that it wont make no difference in power

Plus what other mods you running?

aaron425

Member +
im not sure about the gauge accuracy but as said above 1 bar on a ct9 is fine from experience mate, i ran 1.1bar for about 1yr and made good power(188@fly)...:drive:

hazgaf241090

Member +
yea yea so u recon that will be fine, i dont thrash it all the time and the car is well looked after, i got 181 bhp 2day on a standard slipping clutch wich is a result,

GT_Chris

Member +
It should be accurate anyway mate.....mine running off the BOV pipe.....you can connect it in the pipe going to the MAP sensor i beleive.

TurboDave

Member +
You can T into any vacuum source after the throttle body and it should be reasonably accurate, although I prefer my MAP sensor to have its own dedicated feed. If you T in between the turbo and the actuator you will get a slightly higher reading than what you are actually running as there will be a slight pressure drop through the intercooler/piping.