# HKS FUEL CUT DEFENDER
# HKS ADJUSTABLE ACTUATOR
# K&N INDUCTION KIT
# FOX RACING ALLOYS
# DISC BRACKES ALL ROUND AS SOME HAVE DRUM ON BACK
# BOOST GAUGE AND PILLAR POD
# NEW BATTERY
# UPRATED TURBO

?? still alot of boost which is just stupid!

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
# DISC BRACKES ALL ROUND AS SOME HAVE DRUM ON BACK

hmm this guy seems well clued up on starlets lol

durmz

Member +
fucking moron. have no dyno graph but have been told by people in japan? bore off mate.

however...does look nice with black wheels i must say

taylor_88

Member +
that gotta be one of the most stupid things i seen lol his old ad is evan better lol has anyone emailed him this time?

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Engine will be fine, was forged using gummy bears. Nice example .. of a tit. Look at the top of the window when you open it up. Search results come up VTR, VTS, GTi, maybe he should stick to them?

Iain

Dan_SV

Member +
Engine will be fine, was forged using gummy bears. Nice example .. of a tit. Look at the top of the window when you open it up. Search results come up VTR, VTS, GTi, maybe he should stick to them?

Iain

well said dude

never heard of a Starlet GT VTR before!!! :haha:

Craig_GT

Lifer
^^ yip he's obv really strugglin with interest so he's named it after loads of things so people will come accross it "accidentally" ;)

Craig

Fatman

Member +
Glanza S's and EP82 Gi's do come with drum rears... could be some confusion for the uninformed.

chall

Member +
it actually looks alright., just a shame the guys clueless as to what he's selling :slap:

Levin-AE111

Member +
Oh god not far off the number plate of mine either mine is L3** YCV haha.

What a f*cking tit. People like that shouldnt be allowed to own any car, let alone a GT.

we need to create a group spam on this guy:p, will need at least 200 people up for this, all type 1.4 bar:confused: go n buy a chavy cosra n put a stupid sound system in the boot makin it impossible to put shoppin in it u tit:p:p:p ps, yes i am pissed:p