1 rollling shell, 1 carcass with full interior and lots of goodies

Hazzagray

Member +
For sale: 2 shells, one rolling, one standing

Item Condition: both Used, one good and rolling the other not rolling and crash damaged!

Price and price conditions: £ 400 the pair

Extra Info:

Black one bought one here with livesports stuff. startted building but dont have enough time or money to finish it. The car comes with loom all sorted etc and everything worked when it was all linked up to battery before engine was taken out. has pretty much everything you need minus bumpers and spoiler. Interior in the grey car is mint and there are alot of people who can vouch for this! i have a Zisco floor bar that i can include in the sale for a bit extra.. comes with parcel shelf, gfull interior, 2 dashed, 2 steering wheels, headlights in great nick.

Could be an amazing car once finished but i have been told they need to go or they will both get scrapped (not my choice)

Pictures:
IMG_5356_zpsd1bcfd88.jpg
IMG_9093_zpsda87e617.jpg
IMG_6724_zps7955a7be.jpg

Contact Details: Pm me on here or call 07533340573 or text

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection Needed!

jimbox1

Member +
Would you sell the zisco floor bar, plastic surround for the heater controls and headlight adjusters? Pm me please mate

Hazzagray

Member +
All of the interior plastics buddy buts I really want the cars gone, I'm not wanting to sell individual parts.

quadlight gt

**ADMIN WARNING - UNTRUSTED SELLER**
hiya mate cheeky offer would you take £100 for the black one

can pay deposit today & collect asap

inbox me if thts ok

Hazzagray

Member +
Right guys, apologies for lack of activity on this. I wont take less than £400 which isnt alot considering you get an awful lot.

I need these gone asap. Cheers

Hazzagray

Member +
hey buddy, 07533340573

Right so chap that viewed this on sunday felt there was a bit too much work. Shame cos he was a nice chap and i wish him the best of luck with his projects.

So the property has had interior plastics refitted and i will link up the gear knob to make it easier for somebody. The car comes with a ported standard manifold, green tubing, a Stainless steel decat and, a blitz turbo timer and a cusco Rad cap. I have a zisco floor bar and blitz FMIC that i will be selling seperately. There is a standard turbo included aswel aswell as TMIC, radiator JBL sub box and amp. It has drive shafts and standard air box also. it also has 2 sets of interior plastics and a set of peaks racing wheels aswell. sell these parts alone and you can get back more than what i am asking. i simply cannot invest the time to complete it. I am even willing to help out with putting it together if you are local.

Hope this explains the bargain i am offering. £350 takes it.

Last edited:

Bobbyrogers

Fresh Recruit
For sale: 2 shells, one rolling, one standing

Item Condition: both Used, one good and rolling the other not rolling and crash damaged!

Price and price conditions: £ 400 the pair

Extra Info:

Black one bought one here with livesports stuff. startted building but dont have enough time or money to finish it. The car comes with loom all sorted etc and everything worked when it was all linked up to
car accessories battery before engine was taken out. has pretty much everything you need minus bumpers and spoiler. Interior in the grey car is mint and there are alot of people who can vouch for this! i have a Zisco floor bar that i can include in the sale for a bit extra.. comes with parcel shelf, gfull interior, 2 dashed, 2 steering wheels, headlights in great nick.

Could be an amazing car once finished but i have been told they need to go or they will both get scrapped (not my choice)

Pictures:
IMG_5356_zpsd1bcfd88.jpg
IMG_9093_zpsda87e617.jpg
IMG_6724_zps7955a7be.jpg

Contact Details: Pm me on here or call 07533340573 or text

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection Needed!
Hello do you still have these interiors with you? Waiting for quick reply

Last edited:

GrahamEP

Member +
Have 3 shells myself. 400 is a very good price for this. Don't drop you price mate. Pity you lived so far away

Hazzagray

Member +
Cheers Graham, I paid considerably more so its a steal!

Shaun, cheers for the text, I'll get some over to you and on here asap