123.ie

Mike_ep91

Member +
Right well ive just gotten my renewal quote form Quinn and suprise suprise it has gone up, so im looking around and have tried 123.ie and gotten a way better quote from them.

anyone on here insured by them? thinking about switching so any one give any personal experience with them.

Mike

corofin12345

Member +
Right well ive just gotten my renewal quote form Quinn and suprise suprise it has gone up, so im looking around and have tried 123.ie and gotten a way better quote from them.

anyone on here insured by them? thinking about switching so any one give any personal experience with them.

Mike

i tried them when i was gettin insured on the glanza and they were 700 dearer than the crowd im with now(pat britton) maybe just cause im over 25 tho

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
i just got my renewal with them , same situation as you it went up. got it for a bit cheeper too off of 123.ie

Foggy

Member +
Is there a high excess with 123? I got a price off them it was 200 cheaper than quinn so i rang quinn and told them they matched it so happy days :)

Mike_ep91

Member +
Is there a high excess with 123? I got a price off them it was 200 cheaper than quinn so i rang quinn and told them they matched it so happy days :)

not too sure shane, ill be making a few phone calls this afternoon and see what Im gonna be offered by different companies.and the lowest i get ill tell quinn and see will they match it. They done that to a freind of mine a few days ago, got a high quote and then went to 123 and then quinn matched it.

gglavin

Member +
not too sure shane, ill be making a few phone calls this afternoon and see what Im gonna be offered by different companies.and the lowest i get ill tell quinn and see will they match it. They done that to a freind of mine a few days ago, got a high quote and then went to 123 and then quinn matched it.

just tell them you got a low quote anyway, even if you dont Mike, worked for me

gv1.3

Admin
'they used to operate with massive excess but I think they have done away with that now. when I last got a quote from them their excess was lower than quinn's, but quinn ended up matching it.

I got a quote from them for an rx7 recently and it was 700 euro, pretty good I think

'they used to operate with massive excess but I think they have done away with that now. when I last got a quote from them their excess was lower than quinn's, but quinn ended up matching it.

I got a quote from them for an rx7 recently and it was 700 euro, pretty good I think

think id prefir 123 that quinn tho

steo800

Member +
i left quinn at my last renewal for 123 as they were about 40% cheaper on the rx7 and quinn would not match it

Johnny_C

Lifer
anyone with axa??
the thing with 123.ie,you have to be over 25 so that you can drive any other car,which is a problem for me as i also drive the mrs car.

gv1.3

Admin
think id prefir 123 that quinn tho

I dunno, Ive never had any problems with Quinn to be honest. Anytime I have called or asked them for anything they have been pretty much on the money. If another company was offering the same cover etc for a much better price I would move to them though.