1250ish KM`s later. . . .

Fro

Member +
I made it home!

Took the plunge down the road to meet Nick for him to fit and map my emanage. Was good to meet Nick, Mike and a few others from the forum, all sound lads, I could have spent the rest of the day hanging about chatting, but the drive home was calling! 6 hours home wasnt too bad though.

Friendly bunch, and Nick knows his stuff. Happy with the outcome, its like different car to drive and hopefully with a couple things sorted it will be even better!

Ive no doubt I`ll be in touch again on how to work the boost controller :homer:

Thanks again lads, was well worth 4 hours in warrington town centre :slap:

Tuning developments furthest travelling customer?? ;) :confused:

:drive:

Fro

Member +
dude you have some nutz! driving 6hrs for someone to map your car !

Took about 7 hours altogether to get there, 6 hours home!

Boost guage didnt see past 3 or 4 psi all the way down :homer: miss daisy ftw!

hubbygt

Member +
theres a few other lads from up scotland been down to use tuning developments mate. only heard good things about them

Neal

Member +
worth the drive nicks a top lad, mikes not bad either but hes gay - thats why he was looking at you funny :p

Fro

Member +
worth the drive nicks a top lad, mikes not bad either but hes gay - thats why he was looking at you funny :p

I`ll take that as a compliment :haha:

Had the car out today, feels awesome. Very smooth, seems like Nick has done a cracking job!

sanchez

Member +
I may also be taking the plunge soon all the way from oxford :(
Around a 4 hour drive driving off boost, but will be worth it!

J

*JO*

im taking da plunge has you put it lol im comming from rite at the bottom of wales so country roads the whole way refuse to go up any m6 or m5 or what ever lol xx

Fro

Member +
Whats your spec of the motor again bud?

But yes, I am comedy gold :D

True, true! cant remember the exact spec off the top of my head, but turbo wise its the tongs gt spec hybrid with supporting mods and the emanage mapped to 1.1bar with a blitz dsbc.

I may also be taking the plunge soon all the way from oxford :(
Around a 4 hour drive driving off boost, but will be worth it!

Yeah I was trying to drive like a saint all the way there too!
To give you a rough idea where us hill runners come from! Wher it says "ME" is obviously wher i came from, and you can just see warrington where the other red dot is
uk_map-1.gif

im taking da plunge has you put it lol im comming from rite at the bottom of wales so country roads the whole way refuse to go up any m6 or m5 or what ever lol xx

Country roads FTW!! I loved the twisties on the way home, granted there wasnt much of it till i was almost home!

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Hi,

Glad to hear you got back ok and was a total pleasure to meet you and your mate, and also your car is a lovely motor, if you need anything at all give me a shout i'll be happy to talk you through the boost controller again but once you use it afew times its really simple :)

It was certainly a long distance travelled and one of the furthest anyone has travelled thats for sure!

Regarding people wanting to book in please just contact me or mike and we will be very happy to help you and advise on anything and also get you booked in.

Thanks again for the great words it makes all the work well worth it!

Many Thanks
~Nick @ Tuning Developments LTD