13.3 Video

robboglanzav

Member +
i no mate, guna york on monday hopefully get a better time as ive turned boost up a little to 1.2 bar, and will let the tyres down a little as on that run they wa at 26psi

robboglanzav

Member +
only run a 13.5 at york it was shit never goin there again, will have to go to pod, what other drag strips are good round ere

robboglanzav

Member +
there was very strong headwind, and the track is terrible, only people with slicks could run on proper part of track which has all the rubber laid down from drag cars, i told them i had cut slicks and they let me run on it once, i got a 13.5 with a 2.3 60ft but slow terminal of 103 because of headwind, but then i went to go on the part which they let people with slicks run on, and they said i carried sum stones onto track on my last run so i couldn't go on that part, because he had to sweep it thats wot they get paid for lol, so i waint be goin there again

goldenvtr

Member +
strange, they never done that before:S they wernt letting people with slicks on last time due to dampness, if you didnt like shakespear youll hate santapod though!

robboglanzav

Member +
i wa running a 1.1 bar at shakespear and on my 1st run was the best then all my other runs i let tyres down and i kept bogging down mate, i think i'm guna get a bee r so i no wot i'm launching at, cos its hard wens theres a loud car at side of you and ya waiting for lights to change, am running 1.2 bar now so might go to shakespear again, wen u takin urs up strip

jimmer

Member +
just practice mate, no excuse for boggin down with a fwd car. most places let you have 5-10 secs to launch after the green unless its knockout stage. drown out the sound of your own car with music to practice if you need to. With semi slicks you should be gettin less than 2.3 60 ft though. Not tryin to diss, but give advice from my experience. Hope you can improve mate. car looks an sounds great by the way mate!