14.4 at santapod (ct9)

turbo-fever

Member +
:pwell had a good day at santapod yesterday was running 14.4s all day long lol put a lot of bigger cars to shame lol but feel that with a some more practice at launching a set of semi slicks and some engine managment could easily be in the mid 13s. so wat does everyone think of the time anyone impressed or just ok?

dac69er

Super Moderator
thats very good mate, wish i could get a time as good as that. if i let my tires down a bit and had a front mount to keep temps down i probably would have got beter than the 15.04 i did get!

Kelly

Member +
what mods your running? tbh semi slicks havent helped our 60ft times etc on the strip can get the same times on eagle f1's! the semi's belong on the track tho.

turbo-fever

Member +
sorry for posting in the wrong section dunno wat i was thinkin lol

starlet3SGTE: what sort of figures you got? on a CT9 good time nonetheless..... - alright mate well i havnt got it rolling roaded yet wont be done till i get me unichip which hopefully will be in bout a month

Kelly what mods your running? tbh semi slicks havent helped our 60ft times etc on the strip can get the same times on eagle f1's! the semi's belong on the track tho. - all my mods are in the membars car section as i cant be arsed to write them all lol , so no point in gettin semi slicks then i suppose

Kelly

Member +
the semi slicks are on bens gt 230bhp at 1.1bar but usually runs 1.3/1.4ish! the semi slicks we have aint good for drag, we have the toyo r888's. duno if any others will be any better? and they need a hell of alot of warm up too!

TurboDave

Member +
:pwell had a good day at santapod yesterday was running 14.4s all day long lol put a lot of bigger cars to shame lol but feel that with a some more practice at launching a set of semi slicks and some engine managment could easily be in the mid 13s. so wat does everyone think of the time anyone impressed or just ok?

Good time, whats your spec list?

Kelly

Member +
shakespeare county raceway million times better than pod :) theres a thread in forthcoming events section.

Kelly

Member +
how comes its better then pod? wat makes it better? not tryin to be horrible but is the track better or sumink

yeh everythings better, less time queue, whilst you queue for strip your next to drag strip so you can see everything, no bikes push infront, banked sides stops crosswinds, etc

been pod about 4times dont think guna bother anymore.

dac69er

Super Moderator
yeah, the queue is the worst thing about pod. i think the drag strip itself and the facilities are good though.