15" Black Lightweight Alloy Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev

Member +
For sale:

x4 15" lightweight alloy wheels with tyres 195/50/R15 Hankook K105

Item Condition:

Alloys - poor paint finish, one with kirbing, tyres are in excellent condition - nearly brand new

Price and price conditions:

£250 delivered through a Courier £220 if picked up
Prefer bank transfer or Paypal or Cash on Collection.

Extra Info:

They came fitted to my car when I purchased it in May 2007. In November 2007 I had all four tyres replaced with brand new Hankook tyres which are excellent in the wet and very good in dry conditions. I have a reciept from FowkesAuto.com for the new tyres, new valves and balancing.

The brand is unknown as there is no stampings on the rear of the wheels and no center caps, the import garage didn't have any further information on them. They are very similiar in design to the Rota GT3 wheel. The previous owner of the car took a spray can to them and didn't give them a very good finish at all, the paint is very thin in places.

These would make excellent winter wheels or an easy refurb, 3 of the wheels have no damage at all and 1 has been kirbed, but this would be a easy fix if they where being shot blasted and powder coated. The tyres have only covered around 5-6 thousand miles and have loads of tread left, they are almost brand new.

Pictures:

front_all.JPG

front3.JPG

back2.JPG

tyres1.JPG

Contact Details:

PM here - e-mail is Knchallis@aol.com

5 Minutes away from Junction 21 Leicester

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

£30 Courier Delivery or Pick Up

Thanks
Kev