15 x8 wheels on mine with pics added

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
right i know it would be hard but could i possibly get them to fit on the back somehow lol

the wheels which i ordered had an option of 15x7 and 15x8 so i ordered the 15x7 sent the money was delighted , got an email yesterday someone purchased the wheels from there shop the exact same time i paid online so they had no stock to give me a set

i got another e mail today saying now the 15x7s are now dis- continued too ,just my luck:mad::mad:

so they have the 15x8 with a 15 offsett and im really really tempted to buy them so i need advice fast before i buy them and be stuck with them lol

Galen

Lifer
VGlanza put 15x8 wheels on his Glanza with stretched tyres and said he had no rubbing! Dunno about the offset though

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
VGlanza put 15x8 wheels on his Glanza with stretched tyres and said he had no rubbing! Dunno about the offset though

i should be ok at the front with the wider arches but dont want them sticking out at the back

steveep82

Member +
im gonna say no chance unless you put mega stretched tyres on it, i tried 15x7 et20 on a gt, but with 195/50/15 tyres and it was undrivable.

Vglanza

Member +
Hi mate Glanza arch's are flared more than a GT's allow's for slightly more room. i have 15x8 on mine mate with 195 tyre stretched over them, my avatar pic give's you and idea mate.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Hi mate Glanza arch's are flared more than a GT's allow's for slightly more room. i have 15x8 on mine mate with 195 tyre stretched over them, my avatar pic give's you and idea mate.

ya pretty sure rotas have a 40 offsett or something not 15 , would i be correct saying this ??

Vglanza

Member +
not sure dude, i had the luxury of being able too try them before i bought them. is the ET number the offset?

hardcoreep

Member +
Front wheel drive offest would be between 35 and 42. A et15 would be a Rear wheel drive offest. It would either stick out, or be so deep that it will make contact with the suspension.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
dam you , how fucking unlucky was i , someone just happened to buy the wheels as i paid online lol

dam you , how fucking unlucky was i , someone just happened to buy the wheels as i paid online lol

what wheels were they dude? have you tried looking in the states for them maybe?? they seem to have a hell of a lot of stuff over there, I love the way she looks atm tho dude!!! what power she at now?

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
what wheels were they dude? have you tried looking in the states for them maybe?? they seem to have a hell of a lot of stuff over there, I love the way she looks atm tho dude!!! what power she at now?

ya there were coming from the states was getting them for stupid cheap money too , im trying my best to get the 15x7 but every where is sold out grrrr

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
after a bit of searching i have found a seller that is getting the last 8 sets made in 15x7 so all going well will have them in a month or so

happy days

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
after a bit of searching i have found a seller that is getting the last 8 sets made in 15x7 so all going well will have them in a month or so

happy days

What you going for dude?? Or is it a secret;)

PS- Sorry, i completely forgot to reply to you on Facebook about the Advans.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
What you going for dude?? Or is it a secret;)

PS- Sorry, i completely forgot to reply to you on Facebook about the Advans.

at the moment its secret as i honestly dont know will i be able to pull them off lol , only time will tell ha ha

ya thats no bother you said to drop ya a text if i was selling up so i did ha

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
at the moment its secret as i honestly dont know will i be able to pull them off lol , only time will tell ha ha

ya thats no bother you said to drop ya a text if i was selling up so i did ha

Yeah appreciate it man. Have a set sorted for her, for now anyway lol.

Cant wait to see what your going for.

Nippon

Member +

You running 195/50/R15 tyres with those wheels then?
How are the front wheels with 8" rims? Any rubbing at all? Can you still get full steering lock ok?

Ive been looking for some deepdish alloys for a while. If i can get 8" wheels on then it opens up a load more possibilities.

Cheers.

(Sorry for hijacking your thread pops)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
You running 195/50/R15 tyres with those wheels then?
How are the front wheels with 8" rims? Any rubbing at all? Can you still get full steering lock ok?

Ive been looking for some deepdish alloys for a while. If i can get 8" wheels on then it opens up a load more possibilities.

Cheers.

(Sorry for hijacking your thread pops)

its cool were looking for the same answers lol

see rotas have a high offset which is why it helps where as normal 15x8s have a low offsett from what i looked at anyway ,

Nippon

Member +
Ive found some wheels that i really love.

They are 8 X 15'' 4 X 100 ET25

Rekon they will fit wit 195 stretched tyres?

If they will then i might buy the wheel now! Lol.