160 whp on ct9

luimivrs

Member +
hey guys im wanna get to 160 whp mark with a ct9 can i be possible?? i am planing new manifold down pipe 2.5 to the back fmic walbro fuel pump fuel pressure re...., fcd amd a;;boost to 15 or 16 psi. STock Ecu, it would be around tht marrk what u guys think

thanks

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Sound like you've got the right idea lad, that should get you 160whp or more. Although your using a boost controler to raise the boost,an HKS actuator on there as well would help the turbo stay on boost longer and net you a few ponnies.

Last edited:

enright82

Member +
with a hybrid ct9 will make it easier, i was running a bar with rrfpr, fuel pump and a side exit and front mount cooler and filter an got 149.9 atw, so with a tongs or similar u should see it comfotably.

hardcoreep

Member +
I made 142whp with:

Air Filter
Blitz EX Diffuser
Cruise SUS304 turbo manifold
Blitz FMIC
HKS Hyper Exhaust system 60mm
HKS Actuator
Blitz Access ECU

The afrs on my car were in the 10s and if I added a eManage or something to trim the fuel to around 12:1 160whp would have been possible. I really don't think you need upgraded fuel system on a CT9. The factory injectors can support that amount of horsepower. What you need is a eManage with the injector harness so you can run the injectors above the stock ECU's duty cycle.

Aga

Member +
you dont need an uprated fuel pump, however i would invest in a standalone ecu or piggyback. no catalyst, good manifold, ported wastegate or external, good intake, and a ct9 in good health!