160km fuel cut???

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
last night a lad in a levin wanted to test his car out against mine,stop start so we took of i got about 3car lengths on him,went passed 140km he was catching up he just passed me at 160km and next min the limiter came on tried it again and it would not budge of 160 or go past it,

anybody have any ideas

Spoonz

Member +
thats speed cut my friend u need a speedo converter or an hks sld has they are restriced to 115mph or there round abouts

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
ive had my car since december and owned another 1 for a year before that and it was always 180km/h 112mph not 160km/h sure thats what 90mph

billybob

Untrusted Seller
you should get around the 190 km before it speed cuts is it fuel cut from over boosting mybe,hope your driving them speeds on a race track lad:confused:

350ep70gr

Member +
you should get around the 190 km before it speed cuts is it fuel cut from over boosting mybe,hope your driving them speeds on a race track lad:confused:

As above.... and hit the brakes asap :p to normal speed or i can imagine easily where in the forum we will find this thread..:p

Chris

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
well all i have on the car is a blitz de cat and nur spec r,and it happens to hit it at 160 and other times about 190 ish,is it not getting enough fuel???