19 1ncb no points no accidents full licence under a year, were can i get insurance?

lca10

Fresh Recruit
im 19 1ncb no points no accidents full licence under a year, were can i get insurance?

i got some money for a bike accident when i was 16 pillion passanger and currently got a accent 1.3 si coupe and am paying 2200 fully comp with any car entitlment but i can see you pay less for starlets been looking at a EP82 were can i get qoutes from as i can buy 1 straight away hope you can help

Johnboy GT

Member +
I managed to insure my GT 2 years ago (19) with 3 points for Undue care and attention and no NCB. I got my best qoute with Elephant mate

daryn

Member +
yeah am with admiral, on a multicar, and there totally fine with it for somereason, some companies were either refusin to quote, or it was a ridiculous amount! Admiral is the way forward lol.

Vglanza

Member +
Will be hard for you too get a decent qoute at your age. I had a Bike accident aswell when i was 16 mate, and got money out of it and best advice i can give you is dont blow it all away on cars,if its gona cost silly money too insure a car that you could much more easily insure a couple of years down the line. Ofcourse im not saying dont enjoy it. for me the money didnt come easy as it should have cost me my life. Policeman said "lucky" didnt discribe it. I did spend some of it, got my starlet out of it, but the majority of it is being put towards my house. Obviously you can do what you want with it just my advice mate.

Last edited: