Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

Member +
1991 Honda Civic i-vt EE9 **low price**

For sale: 1991 Honda Civic i-vt EE9

Item Condition: USED

Price and price conditions: £2095

Extra Info: It pains me to do this but I have to do this. I want an EF9 so badly and if I was rich enough I would never have sold this and bought the EF9 anyways. However life is not fair and for sale is my beloved Honda Civic i-vt EE9. This is by far the best car I have ever owned. I bought this car about 6 months ago as a standard example from a member off civicsportsclub. He didn’t really want to sell it but I persuaded him to sell me it. Since then I have enjoyed every minute of ownership of this little beast.

The car has an amazing history where one lady owner owned it from 1991 right up till 2004 in which she covered about 146’000 miles. The car currently reads 155’000 miles so this car been driven almost all of its life by a lady owner. I have stacks of receipts for this car. It comes with full service history plus extended service history. I found out that in the past 2 years, both of the sills have been replaced with brand new items and so hav the arches, so there are absolutely no rust issues there. The sills have also been wax oiled inside out to prevent them from rotting in our country’s beautiful weather again.

Below is a full overview of this car, please bear in mind I may have missed something out, and if this comes to mind I will add at a later point when I remember.

1991 1.6i VT Honda Civic EE9

- 155k on the clock
- full service history plus extended service history
- old mot’s
- tax till March 08
- MOT till January 08
- NH-538 Frost White
- 4 owners from new (first being a lady who owned it up to 146k )
- standard alloys
- standard tape player
- immaculate engine bay
- rear arches recently welded so all solid, also sills replaced
- interior is in mint condition, no rips, holes or any burns in the interior

Whilst I have owned this car I have done the following to it:

- Replaced windscreen through insurance (RAC auto windscreens), this was because it developed a small crack which was getting bigger by the day
- Added front and rear lip as they didn’t have them on when I bought the car
- Replaced the passenger side wing as it had a small crease in it
- Brand new CV joint kits on both sides
- Replaced inner bearings on passenger side driveshaft
- JDM wind deflectors (team heko ones)
- MB6 vti gear knob, much better than oem (still got standard)
- Simoni steering wheel (leather) with boss kit
- DOHC VTEC decals on doors
- Standard shockers on lowering springs (about -50mm)
- Stainless steel LASER back box (nice subtle tone, not loud)
- Alpine tweeters in doors and 6x9’s on a professionally made shelf
- Baffled DECAT pipe
- Changed heater rheostat (all 4 settings work)
- New Bosch windscreen wipers

As you can see I have spent a fair bit of time, effort and money on this car. I will say this again but you will be hard stretched to find an example like this anywhere. The engine pulls very well and is strong in all gears, no flat spots. Vtec works fine, comes in at 5500 rpm and pulls all the way to 8200rpm. Like I said this car has been lady owned most of its life I doubt it has seen much of vtec, this is not an insult to lady drivers in any way. This car has put to shame higher powered cars on many occasions and has seen off competition from most of its rivals in similar power range. I don’t really want to sell it but I can’t resist the temptation of getting a JDM EF9 siR.

As expected with a car of this age it has a few minor negative points. None are really a big issue but for me as an enthusiast I would sort these out if I was going to keep the car.

- 2 inch long crack on the rear bumper
- 2nd to 3rd syncro is slightly worn, however MT94 gear oil should sort this out
- Cam end seal needs replacing as its weeping slightly, this is very common for B series engines

Before I sell the car I will give it an oil change with 10-40w, replace the oil filter and put in some brand new front brake pads.

I have taken these pictures of the car 2 days ago when I give it a good clean and polish. It was a bit dark so the photos didn’t come up as good as I thought they would. Please note the wheels shown in the pictures are not included in the sale, someone would have to really tempt me, for me to part with these rims. The car will come on its standard rims with excellent tyres all round. I have priced this car in respect to the condition it comes in. I live these cars and I am a true 4th generation enthusiast. I know exactly what they are and what they are worth. I have had an eg6 and eg9 before this and to be honest they don’t even compare. It is by far the best car I have owned. This car is Honda at its best.

Test drives are welcome but you will have to show me a valid driving licence and insurance before you test drive, otherwise I will drive. No timewasters or tyre kickers please. No stupid offers too.

I am advertising it at £2495 or nearest offer.

Any questions please pm me.

Pictures:
21112007079.jpg

21112007072.jpg

21112007071.jpg

21112007069.jpg

21112007073.jpg

21112007070.jpg

21112007074.jpg

21112007082.jpg

21112007084.jpg

Contact Details: 07875654971 or 07870979218

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick Up Only

Last edited:

GTRob

Member +
i've had 2 civic's in that shape, 1st one was a Sir 1600 16v Vtec, loved it to bits, up untill i rolled it, but had amazing handling for stock and it was really fast. then had a Si 1600 16v, was nothing like the Vtec, so i sold it and got the Starlet.

lovely car mate, free bump from me

C

CaL

sham could would you do a deal with me maybe??:D:Dthis thing is sex

5500vtec

Banned
hi people, this is my first post so hello everyone, sham advertised this car for me because he thought it may interest some of you ttttturbo lads! lol

ive got pics of it on the standard wheels its coming on now and managed to get few seconds of sunshine yesterday so i thought id drive to a nice spot and take some quick snaps.

Used my crap camera phone so photos are not as expected, but they do the job.

Comments welcome, if anyone is seriously interested in this then email me at soundbwoy911@hotmail.com as i will hardly come on here, ask sham, im into engine power, none of this f.i. cwap - let the firing begin:shoot: (only messing btw!)

Tahir

p.s. thanks for all the positive comments people.

Image072.jpg

Image071.jpg

Image079.jpg

Aznmobstar786

Member +
Yea these cars are the legendary b16a1 civic vtecs, very nice and very fast i myself have had about 5-6 of these cant remember now but at the moment i have a j reg one in grey and a black 1 on H reg. very fine cars indeed

eg6b18c

Member +
Yea these cars are the legendary b16a1 civic vtecs, very nice and very fast i myself have had about 5-6 of these cant remember now but at the moment i have a j reg one in grey and a black 1 on H reg. very fine cars indeed

I think you need to buy a calender.

Status
Not open for further replies.