1991 Toyota Starlet GT Turbo Mk1

Status
Not open for further replies.

-cuffy-

Member +
For sale: 1991 Toyota starlet GT Turbo

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £3800 ono

Extra Info:For sale is my white starlet GT turbo 1991 1.3 turbo CT9 Hybrid, manual, the car is in very good condition, there is 111000km on the car which is roughly around 69000miles.
I am the first owner of the car since it was imported in 2008 and I have kept the car regularly serviced at 5000km intervals. Using Lucas oil and genuine Toyota oil filters and ngk spark plugs, the car was also off the road over the winter to prevent salt and grit getting at it. The car is completely wax oiled and sealed underneath and round the arches. The car is always kept garaged and is always run on BP ultimate. Car is washed and polished regularly also. The car is immaculate inside and out, really has to be seen to be appreciated.
Tax: Feb 2012
Mot: Sept 2012

Engine:
Tongs GT spec CT9 Hybrid running 1.0 bar
Toytunning adjustable actuator
Ported EJ OEM manifold
S/S decat
RSR exhaust system with angled backbox
HKS airfilter relocated to behind the bumped
Magnecore ignition leads
NGK iridium heat range 7 spark plugs
ARC Japan intercooler

Electronic:
Greddy Emanage Ultimate (CD box included)
Launch control set up at 4k :rockon:
3 bar map sensor
Plug and play ep82 field harness
Blitz dual SBC Electronic boost controller
Turbo timer

Suspension/Brakes:
Lowered 40mm on Tein springs with kyb shocks
Zep Racing front strut brace
Cusco rear strut brace
Zep racing C-pillar bar
Whiteline adjustable rear panhard rod
Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar
HEL braided brakes lines front and rear
Endless racing pads front and rear
New handbrake cables
All callipers painted black

Interior:
Reclining Recaro Drivers seat with genuine Recaro seat rail
Twin pillar pod with SARD Pro metre boost gauge 60mm SARD pro metre water temp gauge 60mm
Blitz Triple din tray gauge cluster with oil temp oil pressure water temp
Momo race edition gold race wheel
CCM short shifter (very tight changes)
2 black GT seat covers
New set of TRD floor mats
TRD Gear knob

Exterior:
Genuine MK1 livesports front lip
Genuine livesports side skirts
Genuine TOMS rear bumper spats
Toyota OEM windflectors
OEM sunroof model
Rear 3 quarter windows lightly tinted

Wheels:
15” Enkei RPF1’s ultra light magnesium alloy (RARE)
4 yokohama parade spec 2 tyres all like new
Set 16 Enkei ultra light wheel nuts

I have used this car as a daily driver over the spring and summer of the last 2 years and it is an awesome car it has never let me down and runs perfect. I have modified everything on the car since ive owned it, it was completely standard. Power wise I believe the car is very close to 200bhp and very good torque to match. Ive never had the car rolling roaded, but the car has been mapped on the road with the emanage ultimate and the AFR’s are spot on when on boost and off boost. Also when the car is driven easy I have seen very close to 40mpg so very easy on fuel for the power it has.

This will be a very reluctant sale as I really do like this car but I have to get a bigger car so the starlet has to go, any more queries or problems just pm me.

I know the market isnt there for these cars atm and if i get no interest i will be for breaking the car over November.

Pictures:
DSC01184.jpg
DSC01186.jpg
DSC01188.jpg
DSC01191.jpg
DSC01190.jpg

Contact Details: pm on here or call/text on 07854515776 stephen

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection or can meet at docks/airports.

Last edited:

-cuffy-

Member +
it came in from japan with no rear taillight part across the back so i bought mk2 lights and rear panel, still have origional mk1 lights if somebody really wants them, always wanted to get a mk1 glow light panel :( but they wer always too dear or bad condition!

bump it up :)

-cuffy-

Member +
thanks mate! i didnt mean to beat everyone today haha ;) but no mate ill never break her but will sell performance parts :)

-cuffy-

Member +
final bump! car is off the road from this weekend then im starting to take parts off, so if interested in any parts pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.