1993 GT Turbo Needs a good home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: Toyota Starlet GT 1993 - Black

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £1,200 ono

Extra Info:

Good little driver and still works lovely, it is getting on abit and has 130kms on the clock (converted to miles at 80kms when imported).. I have also tried to keep her as standard as possible.

Writeup of importing etc here - http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=24885&catid=6&ltr=S

I will actually miss her and possibly regret the sale but company car was too good to turn down. :(

General:
---------

MOT until April 24th 2012
TAX until end of September

Engine:
--------
1.3 GT Turbo engine with standard CT9 turbo
Standard Manifold
Powdercoated Roadrunner Braced Split Decat
5zigen Full Stainless Exhaust
Cambelt replaced (by Toyota a couple of years ago @ 100k)
Standard Intercooler
Forge Dump Valve
HKS Actuator
K&N Filter Element
Recent Halfords Battery

Electronic:
------------
HKS EVC IV (Including inline filters)
Standard ECU
Sony CD player
Sony speakers (I think) in the back
Full CAT 1 Alarm (Details on request)

Suspension/Brakes:
--------------------
MKII D2 Coilovers with adjusters and spanners
Front discs 3G with EBC Red Stuff Pads (I think)

Exterior:
-----------
Original Black bodywork, issues with paint on bonnet and roof. (See bad points below)
Window deflectors

Interior:
--------------
Standard original Interior
Genuine Starlet Mats front & rear

Wheels/Tyres:
---------------
Toyota MR2 Roadster Alloys 15"
Dunlop SP Sport 9000 (Possibly not 9000) seems to be plenty of tred left!

The Bad Points:

-With the original paint there is a fair ammount of laquer peel on the roof and bonnet (Pictured), lots of stone chips to the bonnet also.

-Some scratches here and there and some slight dents. Scuff on the front passenger side on the edge of bumper from some muppet in god knows what (Pictured)

-Alloys have seen better days - MR2 alloys are known for "Peeling" probably from bad painting in the factory (Pictured)

-Noise on the drivers side when going over big bumps, never really investigated could be wishbone/droplink related.

-Slight boot rattle.

-Drivers seatbelt sometimes does not catch when putting it in, will need replacing to pass MOT.

- Lastly, the fanbelt squeeks when its cold, but seem fine in the summer months - Had it replaced 2 times and tightend but the garage never seemd to fix! :(

I'm open to sensible offers, if those in the know think I've over priced this please speak up or if anyone has any questions or picture requests please ask.

Other goodies to thow in (if wanted) include:

-Original steelies with covers
-Steering Wheel
-Braided brake hoses
-RX7 IC somewhere around (Slight damage)
-Other bits

Pictures:

The Car:

Interior:

Engine:

Wheels:

Exhaust:

Bad Bits:

Other:

Contact Details: PM / Post on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
shame about the laqcuer peel, looks a nice unmolested little motor. i know you have had the car for long time :( glwts

pm,d

All,

So far I have had communication with 3 people - One person has offerd me a figure which is acceptable to me, and the 2 others have arranged a viewing of the car.

The car will be sold on a first come first served basis, assuming that the offers are over the figure provided from the first person.

As no-one has currently seen the car, I will wait for the viewings to get back to everyone.

Thanks

Ollie

Status
Not open for further replies.