1994 Toyota Starlet ep82 GT,face lift quad lamp

markp

Member +
For Sale - 1994 Toyota Starlet ep82 GT,face lift quad lamp

Item Condition - Extremely clean example

Extra Info -

The time has come for me to put my much loved starlet ep82 up for sale. My loss is someone else's gain. This is an excellent unmolested example of an enthusiasts car .

Tax / MOT - 11 months , 4 months

Spec -

It's a white 1994 quad lamp facelift model . The car has a few minor modifications such as a full apexi stainless steel exhaust system , HKS turbo timer ,trd oil cap , 40 mm spax lowering springs , carbon fibre cusco rear strut brace ,exedy clutch , OMP steering wheel, 3 guage pillar pod, harnesses .wheels have recently been refurbished in white with silver inserts, alpine head unit and vibe 6x9`s . interior is near immaculate cond . a/c removed .

The car shell has covered 79,000 miles , engine was replaced by HYPERTECH Bonnybridge in may 2009 and engine has only covered 34,000 miles from new . recipe from hypertech to prove £1052 for work carried out during the swap. I purchased the new standard engine for £515 again recipe available .

Since owning my ep82 I have encountered no problems ,car pulls hard as it should ,blows no smoke from turbo and doesn't drink oil.Gearbox is mint . Its recieved regular maintenance by a Mercedes mechanic who is a close friend . Bodywork is near mint with all panels straight and true with minor stone chips on the bonnet . Car receives attention wherever it goes and always turns heads.

Pics -
helen028.jpg

helen030.jpg

starlet5.jpg

starlet4.jpg

Price and conditions - £3100 ono (no px) im in no great hurry to sell

Delivery and Conditions of Delivery - Pick up only

Location -Im based In Lanarkshire just outside Glasgow .

Tel - Mark on 07852132551

E-mail - markpope9@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited:

richglanzav

Member +
got any pics of the front mate? and engine bay?. what powers she makin?

suprised this aint had any interest yet looks a nice example. free bump for a nice motor

markp

Member +
cheers bud yeah got a few pics the other day they arent great ill try and put them up now ,Unsure about the power never put it on the rollers rollers or went mad with engine mods it was always fast enough for me it pulls hard . Immaculate inside and out .

ep82.jpg

starboendine.jpg

starlet4.jpg

helen015.jpg

starlet3.jpg

eptommi

Member +
Your GT

If this is still around in Feb, i will most definatley take this off you, unfortunatly not in a buyin position till mid feb,if its still around then let me know,

Cheers Tommi

Last edited:

quadcorecraig

Member +
my mates proper set on having this from you, even am trying to sell his civic parts to to fund the cash lol

she looks really nice tho mate, hopfuly i will be poping up with him to pay u and fetch it if things go well :)