Status
Not open for further replies.

mr2 rev3

Member +
1995 Black GT Rolling Shell...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

For sale:1995 Black GT Rolling Shell

Item Condition:loads of potential

Price and price conditions: £600

Extra Info:With a few hours spent on the car will bring this baby back to life.

Pictures: see below.

Contact Details: pm.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:Will need to be trailerd or towed away.

Hi Guys,

I have decided to sell my project GT, with work and my other commitments i simply don't have the time to see it through, i am guttered as i would have loved
to have been the one to put it back on the road. ;(

I bought the car some 6/7 months ago as a project without an engine, gearbox, breaks or exhaust. I bought it as a project to bring back to life for my misses
as since getting mine she has always said she would love one.

Well that was 6/7 months ago :( and its still sat in the same position today, but now my parents have said that because i havnt been to do anything with it they
want it off there drive, which is fair enough so the car has to go.

I just know there isnt enough spare time for me to get it back to mint so il offer it as another project for someone, take off where i left of kind of thing. :)

I was going to break the car and save some bits for my own gt but to be honest i would love to see this gt grace our streets again rather then breaking the perfectly
good shell and end up like a cube, (keep the gt's allive) :)

The car is a 1995 M plate which comes with history, just no engine,gearbox, breaks and exhaust. Everthing else is there although some bits have
been removed - these resign in the boot including one of the driveshafts. (other one is still attached)

The paint on the car isnt the best!! but with some time spent and a good spit and polish most of the car will come back lovely, its just the roof (bad fade see pics)
my intentions where to get the car wrapped in the 3m black wrap as its cheep as chips and when done right looks awesome, and will last years, but i simply don't
have the time.

The Alloys are 15" Team Dynamics Drifz, and are in good nick, and the tyres still have loads of life left in them.

There are two keys that come with the car and the car is currently sorn, i have the v5 so its all ready for it's new owner :)

Price wise im looking for £600 and in my eyes its well worth it as like i say its a full car and im sure you can pick an engine and gearbox up for £400 you then
have yourself a cheap mk3 gt.

Like i say i really dont want to break for a couple of reasons...one... i want it to live on...and two... i dont have the time, so please dont ask, :)

The car is located in Sheffield and will need towing/trailering away :)

Thanks guys,

Kind regards.

blackep82011.jpg

blackep82012.jpg

CAR NOW SOLD.

Last edited:

mr2 rev3

Member +
Hi Tony, yes the car is still here buddy and the dash was taken out as the previous owner was going to get the dash flocked, but sold the car before undertaking the job mate, and ive just never got round to poping it back in bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.