1995 Black Modified Quadlamp For Sale

EP82

Member +
For sale: My 1995 Black quadlamp GT

Item Condition: Great condition inside and out, first to see will buy!

Price and price conditions: Now £2,750 No offers!

Extra Info:

The car has 1427xx kilometers on the clock (x's due to this being off the top of my head lol)

I imported this car privatly last december and I still have the import documents, I have the recent MOT sheet which was done mid december and flew through with no advisories. I fitted the D2's Coilovers with my uncle as he works for Mercedes benz and 'borrowed' the Lazer align equipment from work.

The Blitz nur Spec exhaust was on the car when I bought it. As soon as the car got here from japan with 129xxxkms on the clock I had the Cambelt changed along with oil filter and oil, I also installed the Apexi Induction filter which was purchased new. I also bought the HKS SSQV from RHD japan around the same time.

The car currently has Castrol edge 0-40 Oil in it as I mostly make journeys of around 15-20miles and This was the oil is always thin enough to get round the engine when its cold. It has been changed twice since I have owned it along with the filter and is now ready to have a new change. The car currently has an apexi boost controller on it and a FET Turbotimer which was on when I bought it.

I purchased it from a man called Reiji Iida who I believe a few people have used on the forum and whome I will be using for my next car.

As for receipts most of the modifications I bought have been purchased either via ebay or they were already on the car when I bought it, as I have only owned the car for 1 year the vast majoritory of these parts are new.

If you have any other q's please dont hesitate to ask, The DVLA currently have the V5 as I went in today to put my private registration on retention for my new car, it should be back with me within 7 days with the new registration (N399 FKU).

The Car has been owned by a true Starlet enthusiast and I have maintained it thoroughly whilst owning it, it has been washed at least every 2 weeks using McGuires Gold Class shampoo and conditioner and Polished using McGuired Next Gen Wax, I could not fault the car in any way and if it were not for my nice insurance company letting me have an RX7 I would never have considered selling her!

Full Modification list:

White BuddyClub P1's (With 2 new front tyres)
D2 Camber/Caster/Height Coilovers (6 months old)
Apexi Induction Filter
HKS SSQV BOV With Gold End Piece
NGK Range 8 Iridiums
Turbo Timer
Trust Drift Gear Knob
Blitz Nur Exhaust
Autobahn Oil Catch Tank
Apexi Boost Gauge
Manual Boost Controller
Toy Tuning Resovoir Covers

Pictures:

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

Contact Details: PM or 07981199706, feel free to call or text any time to arrange viewing. Any new users considering coming to look feel free to post on this thread and ask questions as there are many people on the forum who know me and my car and will be able to help if im not online :)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only :)

Last edited:

Glanza-V

Banned
Shweeet GT.

Saw this in flesh a couple of weeks ago, and damn did it luk sexc or SEXY!!!

Those pics are Ok..... but they dont do the cars Justice.

Anyways Alex Good Luck with the sale :)

Phenom

Member +
Also seen this in the metal.

Itz all Alex states.

Best of luck with the sale & new purchase m8ey...................... :rockon:

EP82

Member +
Thanks for the Nice comments guys!

Yea it is in really good condition, I hope I find one as clean as this when I come back to the starlet Scene but for now the RX7 is just too tempting :D

EP82

Member +
Thanks Sharv,

I hope not as I know how well this car has been looked after and maintained, this is reflected in the price and I know many people on the forum who can vouch for that. I just hope who ever buys it looks after it as well as I have :)

Alex.

storey

Member +
spotted ya today bud in dinnington i was in my british gas van :)

looks really well and def worth money

free bump for ya 2 bud.

Ant-GT

Fresh Recruit
Stunning GT mate. Been looking for one for a few months and interested in this. I would like to arrange to come and see the car but wont be able to until next week as i live in South Wales and havnt got time to travel there this week. I will get back to you closer to the time in order to arrange that.
cheers
Ant.

EP82

Member +
Hi ant,

Yes that no problem you are more than welcome to come and view the car, I will send you a message via PM now with my address,

Alex.

EP82

Member +
No probs mate your more than welcome to come and have a look, I will pm you my post code,

Alex.