1995 quad for sale or will be part exchanged

turbo-dan

Member +
For sale: 1995 quad light ep-82 (108150 km)

Item Condition:good condition engine sweet as a nut

Price and price conditions:£3000 ovno

Extra Info:all usual refinments plus factory recaros an momo steering wheel, alloy wheels,bov,hks turbo timer,lowered suspention,jam actuator,fcd,boost gauge in pillar pod,blue samaro hoseing,fujitsubo legalis r full system,clifford alarm and immobilisor with two thobs, extensive history from uk and japan, will come with 6 moths tax and mot runs out in 4 months but i will put a full ticket on that if price is agreed

Pictures: upload shortly

Contact Details: pm me for mobile number

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pick up or i may be able tp deliver at buyers expense

bad points: drivers side recaro has i tear which can be repaired, car park dent on door but as you will see in pics is minute usual stonechips on bumper an bonnet c.v joint is nocking but beeing repaird as we speak i have tryed to be as honist as i can so plz do the same no timewasters

i am only selling due to i want to make room for a skyline in the new year :p:p

turbo-dan

Member +
here is some pics will put some up 2morow aswell thanks for looking

starlet4.jpg

camera107.jpg

camera112.jpg

camera104.jpg

Image022.jpg

turbo-dan

Member +
well i am suprised i thought at this price i would of had a bit more interest its only that price due to quick sale peeps i am going to collect skyline up next weekend thats reason for sale dont miss a bargin peeps

BUMPTY BUMP

turbo-dan

Member +
if any1 is gennerally interested in my motor if they contact me by tomorow i will offer discount if they can collect before next friday gona need my garage peeps massive bargin

Idrees

Banned
I don't see you making anything near £3k if you strip it mate.

I'd rather just sell the aftermarket parts and sell the car in standard form at a lower price!

turbo-dan

Member +
all peeps have missed the boat lol car is staying with myself till summer haveing some more work done to it so watch this space peeps MODERATORS PLEASE DELETE THIS POST AND ALSO THE GAUGEING INTEREST POST ABOUT STRIPPING MY CAR IN CAR PARTS

thanx for all the interest about buying parts from my car peeps but not going ahead with it spending my skyline fund on starlet till summer so watch this space as its haveing big changes also a fresh lick of paint on bumper and bonnit to get rid of the awfull stone chip i hate them lol toby order comeing your way mate

jamesbaa

Member +
hey mate, i know your not stripping it anymore but i was wondering if you fancied a part x on you clear indecators with my standered ones, please???