Member +
For sale: Starlet 1995 gt turbo

Item Condition: used , but looked after , needs tlc on bodywork

Price and price conditions:2450 ono

Extra Info:

Pictures: see below

Contact Details: see below

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection

The time has come to sell my starlet , I have stripped the engine of the car and renewed all gaskets , seals , clamps etc (I do this with every car i have owned).
This car was meant to be a semi-project to restore the body work back to its forma glory. but due to finances i cant see this being possible , and since i own 2 other cars i just dont have time/money for the starlet.

The good news..........

*** Only covered 105k kilometres ( about 66k)
*** head gasket , cam belt and water pump all replaced - replaced with Toyota fensport parts
*** all temp sensors and hego sensors changed - for peace off mind
*** Hi/lo boost solenoid has been bypassed
*** the air filter has been relocated to the front
*** glanza turbo has been fitted ( 1 extra fin for better response , there is no smoke at all from the turbo )
*** Up rated actuator
*** Apexi dumpvalve
*** Lowered
*** Gutted cat
*** Exhaust system ( aftermarket , unsure of the make )
*** Near brand new rota alloys ( toyo tyres )
*** momo steering wheel
*** 6 months tax
*** M.O.T till September
*** plus all the usual spec for a ep82 - electric windows , electric mirrors , central locking etc
*** Service by myself every 3k ( old mr2 turbo habit )
*** boost guage

and i also have the standard air box and pipes and also the bypass valve and pipes if you wanted to put that back on

Since the car is getting on abit there is unfortunatly some bad news .......

*** Air con has been removed due to the up rated actuator and turbo fitted
*** The roof has been sprayed matt black to cover the common problem of the lacquer peel on the black starlets
** There is a small dent on the drivers side wing ( please see pic )
** The front bumper could do with a re-spray
** The passenger door has been de-locked - this was because whilst in one of the cities it was attempted to be broken into and they tried to get in by hammering a screw driver through the door barrel , they did not succeed but they did how ever damage the lock. But the job that was done on the de-locking is not the best ( id say about 7 out of 10 )

** Some t**ts have lightly scratched the rear side quarter and the boot ( all off which cannot be seen unless pointed out ( as you can see from the pics they are not obvious but still need to be pointed out )

SP_A0308.jpg

SP_A0305-1.jpg

SP_A0307-1.jpg

SP_A0310.jpg

SP_A0304.jpg

SP_A0306.jpg

Please note that a new grill has been fitted since these pics were taken .

So just to some up .....
engine and gearbox = no problem what so ever
body work = could use some TLC

thanks