For sale: 1995 Toyota Starlet GT advance * SOLD *

Item Condition: Minor front end damage repaired

Price and price conditions: £2450 ONO

Extra Info:

145000Km (90000Miles) Timing belt done at @ 111000Km

Will have: -
6 Months tax
12 months MOT

This car as previously owned by an enthusiast for over 4 years. I went to see it with the idea of breaking in mind. However, I could not bring myself to stripping it so decided to repair instead. The damage was to the front off side and required replacement wing, OS indicator, bonnet, air con fan, bumper reinforcement bar and front bumper repaired.

Oil, coolant, air filter, gear box oil changed at 90000 miles

New standard clutch fitted at 90000 miles

The engine is completely standard apart from an aftermarket dump valve (OE BOV supplied). The boost has never been increased and the turbo has been warmed cooled properly with the aid of the turbo timer.

The body work is not too bad. It has picked up a few dings and scratches with age. It was grade 3 when imported in 2005. There are some import documents in the car. I have just given it a 3 stage machine polish.

All viewings and test drives welcome

Full modification list
Baileys motorsport dump valve
Lowered 40mm with Eibach springs on standard shocks
EBC greenstuff front pads
15" Enkei alloy wheels with brand new 185x55x15 Toyo T1-R on front and legal tyres on rear
Winning sports spoiler (Very rare)
Driver and passenger bucket seats (drivers seat is fitted to a Bride rail worth £100)
Blitz front and center section with a Bee*R backbox. The exhaust has been repaired after grounding out. The middle silencer was split from the front pipe and was in bad shape internally so this was replaced with a straight pipe. Also required a patch where the front pipe meets the cat.
J.D tuning cooling panel
J.D tuning front and rear tow eyes
DIY C-pillar bar
HKS turbo timer
60mm boost gauge reading PSI
OE advance spec momo steering wheel
TRD gear knob
Kenwood head unit and 6x9s in parcel shelf.

It also sports the rare and desirable illuminated ignition barrel

Bad points

Passenger side electric window not working
Couple of dings and scratches to the body work but nothing too severe.
Only one key.
Drivers seat has small hole on seat squab. Same on rear drivers side seat squab.

Pictures: I'm still waiting on the bonnet and front bumper coming back from the body shop but here's pics from the rear and interior.

SDC14338.jpg

SDC14326.jpg

SDC14313.jpg

SDC14330.jpg

SDC14322.jpg

Contact Details: Via PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only

Last edited: