1996 Glanza V Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: Starlet 1.3 Turbo Manual

Item Condition: Very good

Price and price conditions: £1500 No Offers

Extra Info: Mot is due in jan and will need a rear fog light thats it i have this kit but its not fitted. Also today on christmas morning the sincro has gone in the gearbox cluch is fine and will go in gear but that needs sorting. The odd stone chip here and there nothing to worry about. Iv been honest with the car only reason for selling it now is i cant afford to fix it. Otherwise i would keep it!

Has some mods to it such as a De-cat and a full japspeed exhurst system. Pulls very very well. No smoke or rattles ect iv looked after this very well indeed and have receipts for all work done over the last year from the garage which i use as they do all sorts of work on performance car's.

Pictures:
205642_208775892474583_100000265224126_790227_5875468_n.jpg

208225_208775822474590_100000265224126_790226_5926315_n.jpg

Contact Details: Strikevts@hotmai.co.uk or 07525094199

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick Up Only

Thank you for looking hope this advert is ok

Chris.

mickyboy

Member +
Looks a clean motor mate only round the coner from me aswell! if i had the spare cash i would buy this and sell my white one lol just love black glanzas :) glwts mate

Thanks everyone, i love my glanza aswel, if she dont sell its going to be towed the garage to be fixed. I will get some more pics up for you all

Update,

More pic's coming at the weekend as dropped some parts of at the garage for mot time and fixxing the gearbox, so will get engine pics and inside pic's. Once fixxed the car will have full service and 12months mot. So price will go up to £2800 no offers.

Well first of all milage is low for its age, my car isnt a high boosting ready to blow engine. I take pride in looking after my car like many other whos glanzas are up for sale at a high price. So dont come flaming my sales post for no reason. If your after a glanza go get a ebay special.

dark_knight

Member +
glanzachris09, i love your car, even if from the looks alone. don't get too twisted up about guys asking you to justify your price.. :) .. at the end of your day, it's your car and whoever will be willing to purchase it will have to come to an agreement with YOU, no one else.. :)
you killed me with the 'go get an eBay special' statement.. :D lol

Yeah i guess, just i love my glanza and spend alot on keeping it they way it is, right down to the best wax for cleaning. So just want it go to a good home. Hehe thanks gotta love ebay specials lol

Starlet__SR

Member +
I wasn't as you quoted flaming your thread. Just merely asking why the hefty price increase for work that wouldnt even cost half that? If you cant answer a simple question then you shouldnt be putting a for sales thread up in the first place. I've no need for an ebay special as I already have a V. Was just merely enquiring for a friend who's after one.

D

Yes i think i woke up wrong side of the bed so i am sorry to you. The main reason for the price is because im very confident that the new owner will be very happy with my glanza and trouble free. Got all the paper work from japan and all reciepts for the work iv had done, plus like i said come with full service and 12month mot so new owner is happy happy with no worries. If dont sell i aint worried as i love it and will keep it. But would be nice to have the money at the same time.

Any way all the best for the new year.

Starlet__SR

Member +
Yes i think i woke up wrong side of the bed so i am sorry to you. The main reason for the price is because im very confident that the new owner will be very happy with my glanza and trouble free. Got all the paper work from japan and all reciepts for the work iv had done, plus like i said come with full service and 12month mot so new owner is happy happy with no worries. If dont sell i aint worried as i love it and will keep it. But would be nice to have the money at the same time.

Any way all the best for the new year.

Its fine matey:) Its worth keeping, it looks a really nice example. If it wasnt for the fact i've already got one i'd buy it lol! You're better off having it as a little winter project, put some time and effort into her ready for the summer. Then decide to either sell or keep it::)
GLWS and have a happy new year

D

Update

Car is back on the road, turned out the clutch went so a new clutch kit is on and new cv boots on both sides. So mot next and all done :)

dark_knight

Member +
sorry it had to go.. but at least it's still within the 'family'.. :)
hoping to spot pics of it after a few weeks if it will have undergone any transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.