1996 Glanza V. Good Spec.

Lidders

Member +
For Sale: Black 1996 Toyota Starlet Glanza.

Item Condition: Good condition

Price And Price Conditions: £4000o.n.v.o FULLY FIXED AND TAXED, or £3600o.n.v.o. How it stands today.

I had a master plan to make this a good solid 300hp car but my circumstances and list of wants has changed and want to get a bike. I sold my previous turbo kit to go TD05/Ihi vf23, but I lost my job in the mean time and fitted a standard mani and turbo just to get the car going again. I will miss the car incredibly I loved every minute of owning this and im sure I will miss the car a lot.

Extra Info:

Mot till late OCT early NOV (will check tonight)
90% full service history. Including import sheet. Previous owner was mechanic and carried out the work that I don’t have documents for.
No tax (but can add for new buyer if needed)
Roughly 85,000 miles. As was km.
Recent all belts changed in October 2009. Including RAD flush and fluids change.
New oil change and oil filter.
Loads of receipts for services etc and work carried out.
Usual spec E/w central locking etc.
5 speed Manual.

Full spec list:
Clifford Cat 1 alarm with both fobs and 2 keys.
Greddy Emange gold (located in glove box for easy access)
Rota Grid Alloys Sprayed In a custom orange.
Toyo Proxies all round 2x4.5mm tread 2x3.5mm tread.
D2 Coilovers (with adjustable spanner)
Full custom cat back exhaust
Standard Mani
Standard turbo
Sprayed rocket cover
Tuning developments oil catch can.
Fse fuel pressure regulator.
Uprated walbro 255 fuel pump
HDI Front mount intercooler.
HDI boost controller
HKS turbo timer
Boost guage in pillar pod
Oil temp and pressure in pod but not plumbed in. although light up etc..
Converted to MPH
Great condition gearbox and clutch no weird noises etc.
Uprated clutch (unsure on make, but held perfectly at 215hp.)
Dimpled front brake discs
Front mounted Green cotton air filter.
Rear windows tinted.
Magnacor ignition leads.

If there is anything ive missed will add.

Now for the not so good bits. No tax. And also needs a new rear caliper as the brake pads got low and took off the caliper to change pads (will throw them in the sale to) and found the caliper to be seized solid. Also I recently span a big end bearing and have replaced the bearing with standard ACL bearings. and refitted all parts with all new oil and filter. I am yet to sort the timing out to start the car back up. Although I had it started and it wasn’t running correct so tried to re adjust the distributor and moved to much then I got dark. Also slight crank in the mani can be fixed easily. So that needs doing. Other than few marks on the paint work due to age no other issues im aware of.

THERE IS TWO PRICES TO REFLECT THIS.

Pictures: Pictures of bay are without the standard mani and turbo.

SNC00210.jpg

SNC00211.jpg

SNC00213.jpg

SNC00214.jpg

SNC00193.jpg

At Weston Performance having ECU and mapping done.

SNC00168.jpg

Contact Details: John Liddington, you can contact me after 2pm weekdays on 07805046444. And anytime after then weekends are fine to.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Delivery can be arranged within 40miles at buyers expense.

Lidders

Member +
OPEN TO OFFERS!!! need this sold soon otherwise ill break it and it will break my heart to do so.

PLEASE DONT DIBS ON PARTS, or pm me saying ill have such and such if you break it.

Lidders

Member +
hello mate. unsure mate ive only just fitted the turbo and mani so wouldnt know, ive not used it since i bought the coilovers. thanks john

OllieTurbo

Member +
i sold lidders the standard turbo and mani and can vouch that these parts were mint when on my car ! sound lad too !

Lidders

Member +
Car also has not got the back seat but parts are there to replace.

Buuuummmmpppppp up up up. Or as cheryl cole would say down down down.

Lidders

Member +
Open to any offers now. Need it sold asap. Will need trailoring or towing away as there is no rear caliper.

HOK

Member +
fix it mate and i'll be interested as the bloke i was going to be buying off never got back in touch. go on fix it you know you want to...:)