1996 Honda Integra Si (with type r engine swap)

jabran200

Member +
For sale:

1996 Integra Si with B18C6 UK engine

Item Condition:

4 months tax, 9 moths m.o.t. It is in good condition for the age interior is very nice and clean.

Price and price conditions:

£3,795 ono / PX

Extra Info:

Honda Integra Si fully converted with a B18C6 Type r engine. I am the first Uk and registered owner of the car.

* 4 months tax
* 9 months MOT

Full Spec:

* The engine was converted with 63000 miles on it n
now has approx 65000 which comes with the service book stamped up to 63000 for the engine.

* B18C6 Type r engine

* LSD gearbox

* 17 inch white light weight racing wheels with 4 excellent tyres.

* lowerd 40 mm on adjustable springs (stock type r springs also come with the car)

* Full 5 inch Kaki moto exhaust (sounds sweet, as with most kakimoto's)

* Induction Kit

* front mugen lip

* custom made ram air feed, out one of the front lights.

* leather MR2 bucket seats in very good condition.

* Vacuum gauge, oil temp gauge.

* Timing belt and water pumped were both changed in february when engine was dropped in to the car It also had a full service at the time.

* All 4 break pads were also changed last month

* car is rust free and in good condition for its age

* very fast and not for the faint hearted, car is easily pushing over 200 BHP.

*BAD POINTS- horn stopped working a couple of weeks ago, probably just a loose connection.

Pictures:

537096-1.jpg

537096-2.jpg

537096-3.jpg

537096-4.jpg

537096-5.jpg

537096-6.jpg

Contact Details:

0797 167 1783

London

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pickup only unless otherwise arranged.

jabran200

Member +
Thanks tuck i hope it goes soon as i am student so need something a little more practical then this so p/x with a starlet won't be too bad i think.

This is not a type r per say as it is a Si shell so insurance will be easy and cheap conpared to a type r but under the hood its late U.K DC2 engine so it moves and drives just like a type r. If you can't get registered on a type r this is perfect.

dac69er

Super Moderator
Thanks tuck i hope it goes soon as i am student so need something a little more practical then this so p/x with a starlet won't be too bad i think.

This is not a type r per say as it is a Si shell so insurance will be easy and cheap conpared to a type r but under the hood its late U.K DC2 engine so it moves and drives just like a type r. If you can't get registered on a type r this is perfect.

but then you are lying if you dont tell the insurance company that its had a type r engine conversion!? sorry to spam the thread but i dont agree with people telling others to do wrong, what the owner decides to insure it as is up to them.

nice car though. starting to see the odd one about my way now.

jabran200

Member +
but then you are lying if you dont tell the insurance company that its had a type r engine conversion!? sorry to spam the thread but i dont agree with people telling others to do wrong, what the owner decides to insure it as is up to them.

nice car though. starting to see the odd one about my way now.

I have it insured legally on my policy, I didn't tell anyone to lie about insurance.

Insuring an Si teg with a type r engine is a lot cheaper then a full blow type r. Although the engine code is the same on both and look almost the same so someone could say it and the inspectors wouldn't know.

But yeh thanks, I should have made it clearer, obviously whoever buys it it's up to them how they go about with insurance.

Thanks stuart hoping it goes soon too.

Last edited:

jabran200

Member +
This thread should answer your questions. I don't have a baby seat to try though.

Not interested in a VR6 bro, looking for something with a smaller engine then that.