~# 1997 TD04 11B Glanza V #~

SR Turbo

Lifer
For sale: My 1997/98 TD04 11B Glanza V

Item Condition: Overall Good Condition

Price and price conditions: £4400 ovno (no silly offers please)

Extra Info: Well this is abit out of the blue but ive seen another car i quite like the look of and i kind of fancy a change anyway...

as far as i know this is the only GT or Glanza in the UK running this turbo set up, i havent had chance 2 put it on the rolling road but it should definatly be over 200bhp... it managed a 13.9 quater mile at york raceway (s**t track) and also beat a few very high power starlets from this forum that day, so this car could easily see mid/low 13's at santa pod etc, its been mapped by nick jones at tuning developments and its an awsome car 2 drive. i have full rear plastics and seats but only the 96 spec rear bench.. and it also comes with 2 15" JDM wheels with R888 tyre's that can be used for track or drag days.

it has 6 months tax and 6 months MOT, its converted to MPH and overall has around 75,000 miles and runs sweet as a nut..

also has a Toad CAT 1 alarm and immobiliser with interior and exterior proximity sensores :)

small scuff on passenger rear quater and dint in drivers door.. the manifold has abit of s**t weld that could easily be ground off or just heat wrapped but it doesn't blow at all.. other than that its pretty perfect.

This is a real bargain for sum1 and alot of members off the site know this car from me and the previous owner..

Spec:

Engine/Gearbox:
TD04 11B Turbo
WEPR External Wastegate Mild Steel Manifold
Tial 38mm External Wastegate
Screamer Pipe
Custom Mild Steel Decat
Full 2.5” RS*R Exmag-GT Exhaust System
FMIC with Custom Stainless Steel Piping
85mm Silicone HT Leads
HKS Platinum Spark Plugs
Earthing Kit with Racing Spec Condenser
Oil Catch Can With Breather Filter
Tuning Developments Reservoir Covers
Cooling Panel
Civic Radiator
Exedy Paddle Clutch
Lightened Flywheel
LSD Gearbox

ECU (Mapped By Tuning Developments):
Greddy Emanage Blue
Greddy e01 Boost Controller
Mapped On 99Octane Fuel
Lo Boost 0.5 Bar
High Boost 1.2 Bar

Brakes/Suspension:
Full Tein Type-HR Adjustable Coilover Suspension
Front Strut Brace
Tom’s Rear Strut Brace
C-Pillar Brace

Exterior:
15” Rota Grids in Bronze
Red Ulralite Wheel Nuts
Carbon Fibre Front Splitter
Greddy Sun Strip
Front Bumper Chopped For FMIC
EP91 Reflet Rear Lights
Osram Indicator Bulbs

Interior/Audio:
Black Integra Type R Recaro Seats (fixed rails)
99 Spec Door Cards
OMP Deep Dish Steering Wheel
Razo Pedals
TRD Duracon Gear Knob
Blitz Turbo Timer
Alpine CDA-9855R Head Unit
Alpine Front Component Speakers
15” JDM Wheel With R888 Semi Slick Tyre
Stripped Out Rear

Pictures: Dont have any picks with the red wheel nuts on yet but if u require sum i can take some new 1's :)

2009_08090015.jpg

2009_08090019.jpg

2009_08090017.jpg

SDC10255.jpg

SDC10254.jpg

SDC10247.jpg

SDC10246.jpg

SDC10245.jpg

SDC10238.jpg

SDC10217-1.jpg

Old picture of the engine as it now has a full earthing kit, tuning developments res covers and a cooling panel..

DSC01352.jpg

Contact Details: Jamie.. 07920573703 or PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection Only And Viewing Is Not A Problem..

Last edited:

Idrees

Banned
Awesome Glanza here, I remember when it was first imported. Stock and mint. A lot of money gone in to this car, good luck with the sale dude.

LoganK

Member +
Cant stop looking at this! Lovely car! Great spec... I am trying to talk my friend into buying a glanza just now and not after christmas lol!

GLWTS!