Not open for further replies.

Gee

Member +
Interested, but not sure on the price?

Has it got full history?
Has it been under sealed?

ady_glanza

Member +
Just out of question, how come these go for a lot of money. Surely for that price many powerful alternatives are available such as Subaru STI's, Evo's, Skylines and Supras.

Sean_GT

Member +
Just out of question, how come these go for a lot of money. Surely for that price many powerful alternatives are available such as Subaru STI's, Evo's, Skylines and Supras.

I have seen some allot cheaper than this, it must be a minter to be selling at that price.

Gee

Member +
It is a little expensive for a pre face lift but if you check the mileage is very low compared to others on the market.

Had a couple mods too I guess.

In relation to other performance cars, of course there are bigger displacement, faster straight line cars out there with turbo's etc.

Not sure what that has got to do with the sale?

A brand new Yaris, Fiesta or whatever is more money.

It's also about what you would want to run as a daily driver. Reliability, tax, price for tyres, petrol consumption, etc etc etc!

Sean_GT

Member +
It is a little expensive for a pre face lift but if you check the mileage is very low compared to others on the market.

Had a couple mods too I guess.

In relation to other performance cars, of course there are bigger displacement, faster straight line cars out there with turbo's etc.

Not sure what that has got to do with the sale?

A brand new Yaris, Fiesta or whatever is more money.

It's also about what you would want to run as a daily driver. Reliability, tax, price for tyres, petrol consumption, etc etc etc!

Agreed you have to look at the bigger picture

It would just not be cost effective to drive an Impreza/Evo/Skyline etc to work everyday.

If i didnt have to do this i would have an MR2 Turbo for sure:p

ady_glanza

Member +
but you can just buy a uk Civic VTI in the same shape (UK model) for around £2,000. Does a type R triple its value??? I'm only saying that as somebody near where i live purchased a v nice standard UK model for that price.

Gee

Member +
Can you get those interior pictures up and advise if the cage is bolt in or welded and has any carpet but cut to fit?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.