cameroon95

Member +
For sale: 1998 Black Glanza V

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions:£3400

MOT for 12 months, tax'd for 6 months
81000 miles

Extra Info:
Here for sale is my 1998 Black glanza, recently flew through it's MOT and has had full 4 wheel laser wheel alighnment.
Full service history is provided. It has a great combination of excellent handling and performance mods for daily use. Thousands have been spent on this car-I dread to sum up all the receipts.

A brief history of the car:

The car was imported in 2008 with me being the first and only uk owner, I have receipts for proof of this. I even have the
original sale advert.I spent quite a bit of money on this car to ensure that I obtained a good,clean and unabused example.
The car was completaly stock bar TRD coilovers and the kakimoto exhuast. I soon realised the TRD coilies were too harsh
and bought some bc's that were better suited to our roads
The car was fully serviced with new timing belt and tensioner kit as soon as I got it back home.
It flew through it's first UK MOT then I started adding some modifications to the car.

The oil on this is car is strictly changed every 4000 miles by myself and I only use Fuch's supersyn(extremely good but expensive oil).
The fuel filter has also been changed every year along with the coolant(toyota red stuff only), along with the brake fluid being changed.
The fuel/air ratio on this car is also regulary checked and is perfectly fine.

A SARD racing ecu has been fitted to this car. This is a extremely rare piece of kit and well worth the money I paid for it. It gives a more
aggresive map and eliminates speed cut.

The car is NEVER driven during the winter periods and garaged during this time, and as such is extremely fresh underneath(any inspection welcome)
Being a 1998 spec glanza, the car comes with arguably the best looking/modern interior of all starlets.

This car still has the aircon intact, fully functional and working. Unlike many other modified starlets, it does really help in the summer I
can assure you!

I estimate the car to be running around a true 170-180bhp, this car has not been dynoed however but is is a realstic estimation unlike some dreamers with no mods to back up claims.
I must emphasise the fact that this car is not thrashed at all, I've spend far too much money to mistreat my car. It's always warmed up and cooled down accordingly.
The only reason this car is getting sold is due to the fact that I need something more sutiable for my job as it often involves meeting clients,

Here is a list of all the modifications on the car, a vast majority of these were professionly fitted with no cost spared.Most of these are less than 1 year old.

Engine

Stock ct9b turbo(runs well, no smoke and always cooled down)
SARD racing ecu(plug and play)
Hks actuator(set to a very safe 0.9 bar)
Ported Manifold(professional job)
Hks ssqv(Very nice sound)
NGK spark plugs(heat range 7)
Magnectic Sump plug
Tuning Developments Fuel Pump
Blitz Stainless Steel Airfilter
SPS Decat
Hdi Front mounted Intercooler(has a few bent fins)
Kakimoto Exhaust system(very rare and sounds awesome!)
CAP racing clutch-rated to 220bhp.

Chassis/Suspension

BC racing coilovers
Rear cusco Strut brace
Whiteline rear anti-roll bar(best mod on car)
Whiteline Anti lift kit
Whiteline adjustable panhard rod
TRD Engine mounts

Brakes

EBC front grooved and dimpled brake disks
EBC front greenstuff Pads

Electrical/Audio

Razo Turbo timer(Set to 3 minute cooldown at the moment)
Kenwood KDC-W7544 stereo system(excellent colour changing system with bluetooth,usb and heaps of options I havn't looked at!)
Security features are present on the car
Carrozzeria rear speakers(Very rare aftermarket extra)

Wheels
15 " Gunmetal Rota Grids wrapped in Eagle F1's.

I will also include all original parts with the sale,mintex 1144 front brake pads and a prosport boost gauge(illumintes blue).
Also included with the sale-A bottle of toyota 5.1 Dot fluid and toyota red stuff coolant. Essential items for keeping your starlet
running in excellent condition.

Imperfections on the car

The passanger's side lock is broken a new lock can be obtained for £80 from toyota(central locking still works)
The usual stonechips on the front bumper and the odd small mark for a car this age(nothing major). The glanza decals are a bit worn,ebay has them in stock for a fiver in a variety of colours.
A verylight scratch on the rear of the car on the driver's side-not really noticeable at all-just being honest(Tcuts out very easily)

Pictures:

DSCF1800.jpg

100_3156.jpg

100_3162.jpg

DSCF1801.jpg

DSCF1802.jpg

100_3166.jpg

100_3164.jpg

100_3163.jpg

DSCF1803.jpg

DSCF1808.jpg

DSCF1810.jpg

DSCF1814.jpg

Photo979.jpg

DSCF1805.jpg

Contact Details:post or PM here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Buyer Picks up

Last edited:

cameroon95

Member +
Hi Danny ,the front bumper is still joined-just altered for the hdi fmic.il have more pictures up tomorrow afternoon aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.