1jzgte starlet?

durmz

Member +
this one ; lol

nov08-10.jpg

:holdit: It would be about 1 million four hundred and sixty seven thousand, three hundred and fifty three times easier (plus or minus two for the annoyance factor :teach:) to just build a 4e/5e to that power

xxjack189

Member +
Yeah why not just whack on a td04 setup and you should see close to that with a good map and supporting mods.

sanchez

Member +
:holdit: It would be about 1 million four hundred and sixty seven thousand, three hundred and fifty three times easier (plus or minus two for the annoyance factor :teach:) to just build a 4e/5e to that power

X2 agree with that lol forge your 4e block then td04 it, will see around 250bhp'ish :)

Check out Dan3sgtes members garage for the conversion though!

I'm not being smart but unless your willing to quit your job and devote every minute of every day to it, it will take you about a year to do, that is a HUGE undertaking. And it might not even work right in the end. I mean, anything is possible but "anything is possible" is usually followed by the sentence "If you have the money". If it did work you would probably be in an asylum after it. My friend is a tuner and he does a lot of engine swaps and he has a 2JZ-GTE in the garage and we actually have a private joke about fitting it to my Glanza when were in a funny mood. Respect to you if you do it and get it running properly but i wouldn't even contemplate doing it in a million years. Its actually easy and relatively cheap to get that power from a 5e