2 nd video of my crazyglanza

lanxter

Member +
how come some are stopping and setting off from under the that building, then others are having a run up from behind the barrels?

crazy glanza

Member +
ee ok its basiclly a quarter mile without timing so you race agains an opponent to the finish,, who get there first wins.. they can start where they like and from standing or rolling start....

Glanza911

Member +
^^because it's not an actual quarter of a mile run, sunday afternoon (during winter) opens for everyone who just wants to get on the strip..just for fun. :)

J

jakeGT

how do you time these 11-12 second 1/4s then?that silver gt and your silver glanza look lush,do i see a boot spoiler on one of those gts?glanza911 your car looks amazing too

Last edited by a moderator:

crazy glanza

Member +
thats why its cheap to run for just 4euro you can run till close basicly a hole day,, like hybrid sayed for 20 euros for rwyb they time you and still you do as runs as u can

gv1.3

Admin
was over at this strip with Hybrid last week and the week before. There was an event on the first sunday I was there and everything was standard qtr mile stuff, all timed etc, I have a video of a 11.4sec GT :)

Then when we went last saturday it was €4 in and you can just run up the strip all day. There were some guys running turbo'd R1's and others tuning sierra cosworths etc.. Some were stopping and racing against each other from the line but others were just doing laps of the qtr mile then down the slip road and straight back out.

Was a great day. And for the non-believers it doesnt actually go downhill... there is a slope at the end after the finish line but the actual track appears to be level.