2 row radiator and still overheating issue on ct9!!!!!!!!!@!@! what i doin wrong

luimivrs

Member +
Hey guyss im sooo frustradeddd my car is a fabia mk1 with 4efte swap everything stock except fm,mani,downpipe . im having a loott issue with temperature first i thought it was the fans so i change it to 2 of 12" not work them i put it to get on direct with the switch not work them i was desperate and i get rid of the thermostate it improve a little bit cuz it get harder to reach the temperature but in long distance it keep overheating theem noww i chenge the radiator to 2 row aluminuon for td04 and i get out tonight in the nightt !!! and push the carr a little bit after a while of hard driving bangg!! it get overheat all this if with the A/c off!! if i get it on that temperature raise likee crazyy and about the 20 min it get overheating i dont know what to do... i check the water for oill or dus and its clean so i thing i may not be the headgaskett .. the only thing left i could be the engine inside and water pump may be very dirty but i dont have cluee plss hellpppp any ideas?:mad:

Rory

Lifer
Headgasket been changed? If not theres your problem.
With the thermostat removed it shouldnt over heat at all.

Change the water pump while your there, just to be on the safe side