20/21 year olds - What do you pay?

kyle_d

Member +
If your 20 or 21 and own a Glanza can you tell me who you are with and what your paying please so i can get some rough ideas as i cant even get estimate quotes until closer the time of me buying one cos the companies say "our rates change so please ring back closer the time".

Also whether you are Fully comp or TPFT, how long youve been driving and what NCBs you have.

I'm gonna be 21, 2 years driving, 1NCB. Anyone wanna have a rough guess at what it'll be?

kyle_d

Member +
Fook that's cheap. Do Elephant insure Glanzas do you know?

And anyone ever had a quote for a GT & a Glanza from the same company so they can quote the difference in price between the 2?

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
No they don't. Say's Glanza's are for poofs on thier website apparently.

finch53

Member +
Elephant dont insure glanzas. Ive just taken insurance out today on the glanza im getting on sunday.
ive gone with adrian flux. im 20, 3 years driving 3 years ncb. £1400 fc or £995 tpft. wouldve gone with sky at £1000 tpft but wanted fully comp so had to go with flux.
gt's are cheaper to insure and more companies insure them, but i prefere glanzas.

kyle_d

Member +
Me 2 think i'll be going for a Glanza, if its 1400 FC for you with 3 years driving and 3NCB i can see it being alot for me lol.

Im hoping to get FC dont really wanna only be TPFT.

Also, if anyone can post companies that actually do insure Glanzas that would be helpful :)

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
says that but also states poofters dont drive them and that poofters only drive gt's and are steadier drivers, hense why its cheaper :p

That doesn't really work mate, they wouldn't say they are for poofs but that poofs don't drive them, that's whats known as a contradiction. I don't drive either so I'm safe, I can only be called a poof based on the amount of blokes I put my cock in and stuff.

finch53

Member +
That doesn't really work mate, they wouldn't say they are for poofs but that poofs don't drive them, that's whats known as a contradiction. I don't drive either so I'm safe, I can only be called a poof based on the amount of blokes I put my cock in and stuff.

yeah it didnt really make sense as i was typing it, just thought i had to try come back at you with something but it just crashed and burned. not to worry.

kyle_d

Member +
Wow thats good. Surely thats TPFT lol thats cheaper than the guy above thats got 3years driving and NCB! Guess where you live is most of the difference in price, cant see what else it would be.

I'll definately be trying Adrian Flux, Gonna try Sky too closer the time iv heard good things about both and both give discounts :D

finch53

Member +
Me 2 think i'll be going for a Glanza, if its 1400 FC for you with 3 years driving and 3NCB i can see it being alot for me lol.

Im hoping to get FC dont really wanna only be TPFT.

Also, if anyone can post companies that actually do insure Glanzas that would be helpful :)

thats why i went with flux as thought if i hit someone then itll cost a fair bit to fix with parts not being the most accessible things.
wouldve gone with sky but they couldnt insure me fc till im 21, which isnt till july.

finch53

Member +
yea try sky, i know everyone says it but ollie is extremely helpful, just a shame they couldnt cover me fc as the help he gave me definitely deserved my money. if they quote me well next year ill definitely be with sky!

Phil

Super Moderator
21 with bell(always cheaper than elephant ive found they are a sister company)

£714 for 12months.
1year no claims 3yr driving experience
mum on the policy.

Phil

kyle_d

Member +
Hmmm. Ollie @ Sky said for me to get in touch closer the time cos he might be able to sort me out as i will be 21, although i'll only have 1NCB i may still be able to get with them. I have heard really good things about them, even on another site.. a guy was saying how really helpful they are when it comes to claiming or any general things you need to talk to them about.

Bell are SHIT for me. My 2 mates who live 5minutes from me get really good quotes, it seems that they are shit if you have no named drivers yet really good if you put people on there.. which is shit cos i have noone to put on mine both parents only drive automatics :(

Im currently paying £180/Month so anything around there would be okay if its FC lol.