2004 Seat Leon Cupra TDI 150

After-Glanza

Member +
For sale: 2004 Seat Leon Cupra TDI 150

Item Condition: Very clean bodywork and interior.

Price and price conditions: £4685 will PX for a glanza

Extra Info: MOT March 17th, Tax March 31st

Pictures: Yes below

Contact Details: pm or 07749551888

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only.

Not expecting to gain much interest here but i'm considering a glanza again after i sell this car so thought id throw a thread up here for anyone who might consider a part exchange.

Here for sale i have my immaculate 2004 Seat Leon Cupra TDI. This car has the 150bhp pd engine with the 6speed gearbox and is the top of the range model. There aren't too many of these about in Northern Ireland.

There is 107k on the car and it has a full service history and has been very well looked after both mechanically and bodywork wise. The outside of the car is in very good condition with only some minor marks that every car will have and the interior is in equally good condition.

It has both mot and tax until march.

Standard equipment includes:
6 Disc CD changer
Climate control
Air conditioning
Central armrest
4 x electric windows
Traction Control
Electric mirrors
White Clocks/dials

The car also benefits from some other modifications:
*Lowered on Jamex coilovers
*Eyelids for the headlights
*19inch lambo gallardo replica wheels (good tyres)
*5mm spacers at the front for the wheels
*Front and rear windows tinted
*Chrome mirrors (also have standard colour coded mirrors)

The car will also come with an extra set of mats for the interior and the standard suspension set up if wanted.

The only bad points of the car are as follows:
*I broke the traction control/abs sensor when fitting coilovers but these are less than a fiver out of a breakers so will be getting one sorted and hopefully fitted.
*The front tyres rub a bit when going over bumps etc due to being too wide as a result of the spacers, replacing these with a 215 tyre when they need renewed will get rid of this completely so no major issue there.

The car is driving 100% and for the right price all issues can be sorted, i'm just trying to find the time at the minute.

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0043-1.jpg

IMG_0044-1.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056-1.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0045-1.jpg

IMG_0047-1.jpg

Last edited:

After-Glanza

Member +
Yea would maybe go for 18's next time round but ah well the 19's look good lol nah don't have the standard wheels anymore but fitment it very common, 5x100 and any vw golf mk4, leon, toledo, bora or early a3 etc will fit.

After-Glanza

Member +
Cheers paul, yeah i would also be interested in a civic type r but i i really want a td04'd glanza at the minute so let me know if you have anything that might interest me, cheers.

After-Glanza

Member +
id swap plus cash my way LOL

Phil

How much cash you talking if your being serious? lol

by the way .......tcs/abs sensor now replaced and everything works fine with no lights on dash, also raised the car a wee bit at the front and now there is only rubbing on bad bumps so its all good. :)

After-Glanza

Member +
£4685 I dropped the price on a few other sites. This price is not open to offers, didn't realise it was still 4995 here.

Aye that was mint, but its sold already i'm afraid.

After-Glanza

Member +
id be looking a quick sale if i was you, seeing what chris has just stuck up for sale!! LOL

get her sold ASAP

Phil

Im working on it here, will be easy enough talked to if someone comes to look at the car. ;)

Cheers for the comments guys, really love the look and drive of this car, but as usual a glanza is tempting me away lol