247hp@18psi 5efhe

congrats hoodey......big respect to u..........a lot of time, money and effort i KNOW u put into it...........u proved a lot of people wrong..........truly happy for u dude

PS---and his engine still lives

HOODEY

Fresh Recruit
Thanks Man... I spent money and got money from sales.

I guess you can recall the discussion about piggy backs.If a pigg back can make so much power why go after market?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Excellent hoodey!! thats one good result man!

About the topic of piggybacks, do u think (apart from the ultimate having the capability to controll the acis) would u have gotten similar results with the emanage blue, as im not really into the ultimate, i think with the blue i should b able to get just as good a tune?

thx
kon

Greg0r

Member +
amazing, one of the most impressive and informative glanza tuning sites available!

congrats :) must be a pleasure to drive

Gee

Member +
Not all about power thou is it?

If a standalone can control more things than a piggyback, isnt this safer for your engine in the lnog run? Getting a perfect map?

Anyhow, that a N/A engine with a turbo kit bolted on?

Damage

Member +
Not all about power thou is it?

If a standalone can control more things than a piggyback, isnt this safer for your engine in the lnog run? Getting a perfect map?

Anyhow, that a N/A engine with a turbo kit bolted on?

Obviously a standalone will be a better choice but the thing is with the emanage ultimate you have soo much maps you can tune ... I think it has more maps than certain standalone aswell. The good thing about a standalone is you can bin the stock ecu, which I might do once I have some money for a standalone.

goldenvtr

Member +
Great result mate! didnt realize the ultimate could controle the avic inlet, thats good to know for future refrence

Thanks Man... I spent money and got money from sales.

I guess you can recall the discussion about piggy backs.If a pigg back can make so much power why go after market?

yeah...that discussion is fresh in my head all the time....from zhaust, ttgt, wheelsjamaica, austarletclub.........most of the major sites have had this discussion/argument

i think EMANAGE is the ultimate piggyback and MOST people will not need more than it can offer........for the fully prepared track/drag/race car......a standalone is justified......

@ hybrid.....the ultimate is the better of the two emanage units.....is has additional useful feature to the blue.........the blue can do the job , but the ultimate does it better......i woudl advise u to get the ultimate one time.......just in case u plan to do some more work in the future-----which u surely will...lol

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
yeah...that discussion is fresh in my head all the time....from zhaust, ttgt, wheelsjamaica, austarletclub.........most of the major sites have had this discussion/argument

i think EMANAGE is the ultimate piggyback and MOST people will not need more than it can offer........for the fully prepared track/drag/race car......a standalone is justified......

@ hybrid.....the ultimate is the better of the two emanage units.....is has additional useful feature to the blue.........the blue can do the job , but the ultimate does it better......i woudl advise u to get the ultimate one time.......just in case u plan to do some more work in the future-----which u surely will...lol

cheers for that man! i was thinking about it.. & with the ongoing plans . .well u know how it is ;) upwards & onwards!!

thanks for the advice! i need to ask u a few things soon :D
peace
kon

HOODEY

Fresh Recruit
Well I made 247.. They are two other guys that are looking to break 300hp...

They are forged so they can run as much as 24psi... I will wait and see what happens..

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Intersesting results top work, nice to see everything documented on your site like that. Can you list what else has been done to the engine and what c/r is the car running at..

Thanks,

T

Last edited: