2days away ideas??

cantbassed

Member +
i havn't been on holiday or away since i was in year 10, and im in need of a little break away. though it can only be for 2days. thurs night, friday-come home saturday. i want to go out of my surrounding area's (i live in essex) but not 300odd miles away. im going with the girlfriend and just want a peacefull time, like to walk somewhere etc.

shed like to go on a safari, im looking for a zoo, one where you can drive around etc etc.

other ideas will be welcomed!

my budjet is around £200 for both of us. (not including petrol) the less the best lol.

dac69er

Super Moderator
its getting a bit chilly this time of year. you can always head to the coast and book into a B&B.

if you dont go to any specific tourist locations as such then you will get plenty of areas that are nice for walking etc.

there is a place up norwich way i went to a year or two back that was nice. wasnt a beach as such but was really nice. cant for the life of me think what it was called though.

was a nice little village that had lots of nice areas to sit and relax etc.

as for the zoo, my mate is the zoo conesouer so if you really want the zoo ill ask him as he know all the ones in this area, im from suffolk so not too far from you

Bluebear

Member +
Lake District, if it isn't too far. Some amazing places there, the small villages and such are awesome, and a day walking near Lake Coniston, or walking in Grizedale Forest (awesome place), is time well spent.