3 cars robbed in ten nights

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
as above 3 cars in portlaoise has been robbed,
96 vti which got burned out but id say not by choice as it was crashed

02 type r ep3 white
and a 87(i think)ek type r civic whire as well

another incident happened within the week where an altezza tried to be robbed,house was broken into and goods were robbed,started up a banger of a mazda parked behind the tezza and drove of,they were later found near citywest iin dublin,so if you guys happen to here of any parts for sale let me no plz as these lads were mates of mine and others and its terrible the way the guards can sit back and do nothing

thanks

ter-ep91

Member +
Jesus!Hope something gets sorted out.Before my GT goes on the road im gonna put in a decent alarm.:)

defo agree there before i got insured in the glanza i got a top end security system cuz there mad for robbing motors round the city here aswell
its annoying that u cant even do p a car in confidence anymore

asimports

Fresh Recruit
thats crazy i have a type r integra cunts tried to rob it before 3 grand damage but got it repaired by honda..i live in city west everynight i go to bed i'm paro about my car..

tracy71

Fresh Recruit
3 cars robbed in ten nights! well for those persons experienced that i think they should be put security alarm on their cars next time!

wesgt

Lifer
i've heard bad things about portlaoise, hondas are being taken left right and centre!! my type r was taken in athlone, not a million miles away! if it was me living around portlaoise, i'd just get a snap off steering wheel, problem solved! or take one wheel off at night before going to bed, a bit drastic but it would save the car at least!

Dj ep

Member +
round my way at least 5 houses a week are being broken into for the keys for cars getting silly having to put your house on lock down . they use bar through post box to open upvc front doors where ppl don't double lock em :confused:

gv1.3

Admin
alarm + big dog = car there the next morning.

hate to hear shit like this happening. Reminds me of growing up in Neilstown way back in the day and seeing cars out being driven to death every night and then set on fire up in the fields. The first RX7 I ever saw was driven to death and then burned out :(

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
i've heard bad things about portlaoise, hondas are being taken left right and centre!! my type r was taken in athlone, not a million miles away! if it was me living around portlaoise, i'd just get a snap off steering wheel, problem solved! or take one wheel off at night before going to bed, a bit drastic but it would save the car at least!

think alot of people have heard alot about portlaoise but ive heard also they go round with spare steering wheels etc

Aidan-G

Member +
alarm + big dog = car there the next morning.

hate to hear shit like this happening. Reminds me of growing up in Neilstown way back in the day and seeing cars out being driven to death every night and then set on fire up in the fields. The first RX7 I ever saw was driven to death and then burned out :(

ahhhhh neilstown;)didnt live too far away from there myself,a stone throw away infact:)