3 Pics of my stickers

munday

Member +
These were mostly for Le Mans, just put the JDM one on

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

I only fitted the vtak sticker because i went with my mate in his B18 EK to Le Mans, i stuck the bigger version on his car when he was in the bogs, havnt got the heart to take them off now :haha:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Cool, you'll have to join the TGTT group in Le Mans next year, this was the best year yet!

munday

Member +
Cool, you'll have to join the TGTT group in Le Mans next year, this was the best year yet!

I'll definitely be there next year man, probably will be camping in the same place as this year, its the field just by the airport...wasn't as busy this year and is out of the way from a lot of the knobs, the guys i went with made friends with the Audi weather people who rent a house in there so had electricity and wireless Internet to hook up a laptop, 50" TV with live streaming of the race and a massive fridge! Although i saw your pics and it looks like you found a sweet place to camp too :rockon:

Starlet_Sam

We stayed in the same place that we always have done. Considering trying a different one but this one is awesome. We had a guy cook us a full english and a 3 course meal every day for 10Euros a day each!

D3N0

Member +
im coming next year dudes... i promise. i let Sam down this year, but if mundays going i will be there.

munday

Member +
Sounds good :p

I forgot to mention...camping this year cost us fuck all :p If you arent there when the guys ion mopeds come around to collect money then you dont have to pay, and if they come when you are there you say you got there that day and you are leaving tomorrow, majorly cheap.

Deano: I'll deffo be going next year, would be sweet to have you come along (the drive there and back is worth it alone....the police only pick on the more expensive cars :p)

Starlet_Sam

Deano: I'll deffo be going next year, would be sweet to have you come along (the drive there and back is worth it alone....the police only pick on the more expensive cars :p)

Tell that to my wallet! They also pick on the people who are speeding, me and Riko both got pulled in 2007.

D3N0

Member +
Tell that to my wallet! They also pick on the people who are speeding, me and Riko both got pulled in 2007.

Lol, iu forgot about that. Riko was telling me you had to pay a large fine, but would have been ten times larger if you were travelling 7mph faster

Starlet_Sam

I had pay 90Euros and he had to pay 135Euros, if he had done 1kph more it would have been 750Euros. Serious, it was that close for him!

munday

Member +

Lol, iu forgot about that. Riko was telling me you had to pay a large fine, but would have been ten times larger if you were travelling 7mph faster

Ouch! We overtook a Porsche Turbo on the way back and they decided to pick on them instead of us (and my dads mate in his GT3.) Pretty lucky i suppose :homer:

Starlet_Sam

Their laser guns take a few seconds to reset, they can't fine you without a reading. Me and Riko were the only 2 of us that were unlucky enough to be caught.