3 Ross Racing Pistons, 3 SCAT Rods

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I have for sale 3 Perfect Ross Racing Pistons (74.5mm) and also 3 Perfect SCAT Rods. Came out of our black GT's engine and done maybe 1500miles maximum. I can get the other 1 of each if required for additional costs obviously and supply with new rings.

PM for info.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Engine go tits up?

The engine no, an oil return hose splitting and dumping all the oil out while taking a customers engine down South ... yes lol very expensive day that day. Its all rebuilt again. It damaged 1 conrod, 1 pistons and 1 bore (made it slightly oval). Got pics, ill upload them this week of the rod and cap.

Didnt help when your 200miles from home and 150 from Kevins, AA raped us that day. Something like £400 we paid for roadside recovery.

Rory

Lifer
Fook me thats a sare een.
No just pay a courior to take the motors down? certainly cheaper than paying the AA £400!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Fook me thats a sare een.
No just pay a courior to take the motors down? certainly cheaper than paying the AA £400!

Can do but then again i had a poor experience transporting an engine that was mine done, so i offer to take them down now for the cost of fuel :).

Just means i know there safely collected and transported, something i dont mind tbh mate.

Last edited:

Rory

Lifer
Ah i didnt realise the customer payed fuel costs, i would do the same then :haha:

Can do but then again i had a poor experience transporting an engine that was mine done, so i offer to take them down now for the cost of fuel :).

Just means i know there safely collected and transported, something i dont mind tbh mate.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Will accept around £400 for these with there existing piston rings. Thats an absolute steal! There over £750 brand new

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Pictures of them, abit dirty but its only a thin layer on the top, bottom picture u can see as i started to clean one:

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjAtMjAxMTEyMjItMTYyMS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjEtMjAxMTEyMjItMTYyMS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjItMjAxMTEyMjItMTYyMS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjMtMjAxMTEyMjItMTYyMS5qcGc.jpg