300bhp starlets, what clutch?

adam

Member +
People running over 300bhp, what clutch and flywheels are you running? My clutch and flywheel are shot and need a good upgrade. What do you recommend, how much, and where to get them? cheers

gglavin

Member +
depends mate, are you racing up the strip of just cruising the street? i use exeedy paddle clutch for street use

Last edited:

whiteglanzav

Member +
Ah yeah savage! shame theyd ont do a 5e flywheel to use the clutch plate etc with! Surely you could use the actual clutch unit without the flywheel thought?

(3e flywheel mates to the 4e clutch correct?)

it would be nice but these flywheels have a special spacer in the ares where the clutch bolts on so its not possible . . . .

adam

Member +
thanks for the input guys. the orc sounds very tempting but havnt a few people tried to sell them because they have been slipping? Whiteglanza, more details on yours please? Yeah i do believe the exedy paddle will be up to the job, but i know when i put my last organic in the flywheel was fairly worn. So since im goin forged and 300bhp i really want to change the flywheel, but no1 can seem to get a lighting one, apart from japan which are just stupid money. cheers

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I use an ECC supplied Competition Clutch, currently running 424hp/405flbs with no issues.