312wp at 20psi

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
I can't believe you have blanked out the figures :homer:

Individual throttle bodys as well good effort Fernando very impressive. Let us know how it goes will be PM'ing you shortly.

Toby

-Harry-

Member +
Nice result. Can we get some more info on the turbo and cams used and also the ecu and fuel? You also mentioned adjusting the cam gear? Did you make an adjustable gear for it? Was there much gain to be had by this and was it hard to tune just using the 1 cam gear?

I prefer your setup to that one. He gets 90hp @ 5000rpm while your achieving 220hp @ 5000rpm. The 312hp chart also looks like it would cause a lot of traction issues too with the vertical climb in power? Whats it like on the street?

Thanks for the info mate. Its great that your going to the effort to test things like runner length and the limits of ecu's ect. Well done:)

Cheers

Harry

Damage

Member +
Thats an awesome figure !!! Funny though how torque its so low. Its almost same as mine and Im just running 221bhp at the fly @ 1bar

geoffrey118

Member +
WOW nice results man!! 300WHP .... MY GOD!!

Dan...I guess 222lb/ft are from the K24 right!? Cause that's one hell'uv a balanced scorecard you got there mate!! 222lb/ft & 221bhp!!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Awesome result Hoodey!! :rockon:

seems like ur hard work is finally paying off :cool:

keep up the good work!
kon

that's not hoodey's car.....its beleongs to another another local guy......actually it was originally a Gi...........far from that now....lol

and by the way......dont be fooled by the torque figure.........somehow i believe it was tuned this way to avoid early traction issues..........believe me when i tell u this car is MAD..........i'm sure it can do more if they want it to

HOODEY

Fresh Recruit
Correct it is not my car. I am only the Public relations officer.

I was told to keep the spec secret..

white-ep82

Member +
that's not hoodey's car.....its beleongs to another another local guy......actually it was originally a Gi...........far from that now....lol

and by the way......dont be fooled by the torque figure.........somehow i believe it was tuned this way to avoid early traction issues..........believe me when i tell u this car is MAD..........i'm sure it can do more if they want it to

low torque to help traction mate

fastglanza

Member +
yeah i know it wud be to help with traction...but im wondering how they got it down so low..in terms of the tuning...as 5e's have mad traction probs