3bar MAP sensor

corollaman

Member +
Hello mates,

i want to ask you if you know a greddy map sensor can be fitted in ep82 engine with apexi power fc unit. will be the map sensor be compatible with apexi ecu or the map sensor need to be calibrated? also there is any 3bar map that dont want to calibrate to fit it?

What are the option for me that i have installed an apexi power fc unit? i am looking for a cheaper solution than buying the apexi map sensor. I found a greddy map sensor in a very reasonable price but i want to know for sure that is going to work with apexi.

please inform me asap.

bigdoods

Member +
no the greddy map sensor wont need to be callibrated as they all work on voltages.im not sure but id imagine it can be hardwired in to the original wires onto the original map sensor.
other than that a mr2 rev 3 one is a direct fit or the official apexi one can also be used.

corollaman

Member +
no the greddy map sensor wont need to be callibrated as they all work on voltages.im not sure but id imagine it can be hardwired in to the original wires onto the original map sensor.
other than that a mr2 rev 3 one is a direct fit or the official apexi one can also be used.

how much about a mr2 rev 3 map sensor costs?