4 killed in stolen car in Bradford

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Animal GT

wel if they stole the car wel then am glad there dead!! some mighten agree but thats wat i tink

Sean_GT

Member +
All i keep hearing about is Bradford.

Not a nice thing to happen to anyone but they should have gone out and got jobs rather than taking something that someone else has worked there ass off for and paying for

But not only does the person who owns the car have to buy it. He also has to pay taxes to keep these scumbags alive

alan_d

Lifer
But not only does the person who owns the car have to buy it. He also has to pay taxes to keep these scumbags alive

not now they dont!!!!
Id hate to be the owner of that car, id be greatly suprised if the parents of the TWOC'ers dont sue them for their car 'killing their sons'

a51

Fresh Recruit
not now they dont!!!!
Id hate to be the owner of that car, id be greatly suprised if the parents of the TWOC'ers dont sue them for their car 'killing their sons'

HAHA as stupid as it sounds they probably will do lol Its there own faults....idiots

Tough one...four of them in the car suggests it was a joy ride rather then a professional job. We don't know how involved the other passengers were in the theft or whether they even knew they were in a stolen car, we cannot judge them, just be sorry for their loss and for their family, who have to deal with losing loved ones in the most unfortunate of circumstances. Even the driver did not deserve this.
Accidental death is always gonna be tragic, no matter who is killed.

KrissyB

Member +
Dont joy ride , dont steal something that isn't yours then drive it like a twat. Had a friend killed by a joy rider in his own car head on and his Mrs lost their unborn baby too in the smash:mad::mad:

No sympathy for these guys they deserved it

End of:mad:

tango

Fresh Recruit
Tough one...four of them in the car suggests it was a joy ride rather then a professional job. We don't know how involved the other passengers were in the theft or whether they even knew they were in a stolen car, we cannot judge them, just be sorry for their loss and for their family, who have to deal with losing loved ones in the most unfortunate of circumstances. Even the driver did not deserve this.

i agree completely, as angry as you'd be, the punishment outweighs the crime. these days murderers and rapists only get a couple of years (which i think is ridiculous, but thats another topic), surely a couple of kids deserve a second chance.

gv1.3

Admin
at least they didnt kill any innocent people. Tonight they wont be out stealing cars again now will they. Some people pay the ultimate price for their stupidity.

Sean_GT

Member +

And how would the passengers not be aware it was stolen

There would have been damage to the lock/door or even a smashed window to gain entry

There would have been wires hanging out from underneath the wheel from where they hot wired it.

Or of course he could have some how got the keys and then picked up his mates telling them he bought it in which case i feel sorry for them. But i doubt very much his mates were not aware

I dont think you would have the same attitude if it was your car they had taken mate.

Saying im glad they died is very harsh and i would not wish that upon anyone.

But the bottom line is they should not be taking something that does not belong to them.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
thats bad... in malta we dont have what you cal joy riders. or at least maybe a few. when you hear a car was stolen, its 99% to make a robbery or for parts.

gv1.3

Admin
I wouldnt wish it on anyone either but who is to say that if they had not crashed there and had made it 1 minute up the road they would not have mowed down an innocent person. Live by the sword die by the sword.

KrissyB

Member +
I wouldnt wish it on anyone either but who is to say that if they had not crashed there and had made it 1 minute up the road they would not have mowed down an innocent person. Live by the sword die by the sword.

Enough said :)

addz

Member +
I dont and never have wished death upon anyone.

This is sad, will affect families & friends.

RIP

Kelly

Member +
Very sad bit harsh reading some ppl's comments!

I know they was wrong and yes someone may have worked hard for that car etc etc and if it was my car too i'd be wishing all sorts upon them but just have to think people do far worse things in the world and get away with it or get away with lightly compared to burning to death.

I feel more for the families who now have to deal with losing their children etc

I have a younger brother who went off the rails abit and did silly things once that involved taking someones car for a joyride, i would have been devasted if this had happened to him and just as devasted if he had injured or killed anyone else too. Some ppl just need a little guidance in life its no excuse but its an understanding.

Sean_GT

Member +
Kelly how do you know they were joy riding? (I have read through the article and cannot see it anywhere but forgive me if it is written and i have missed it)

How do you know the car was not stolen for parts/Sell on? but judging by the look of it its was pretty standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.