400L JUWEL AQUARIUM + 8piranhas

M

mad_max926

For Sale : 400l Juwel Aquarium + all acessories and Fish

Item Condition: Used

Price: £350

Extra info:

Contact Details:pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: This will have to be collection only as this thing weights a hell of a lot and is quite big. This is a two man lift.

Ok so this is my 400l fish tank i have owned it for 2yrs and it does't leak or anything like that its in good condition apart from minor scratches and normal wear n tear. It currently has 8 piranha fish in it that grow by the day, they r not wild caught so you can clean the tank whilst they r in there although caution is required as they r able to remove a finger easily at this size. The tank comes with everything you need sand, heater, lighting, plants aeriators filter pads spare filter pads etc. All of the stuff i have for this tank separately would cost an absoloute fortune the tank alone new is £700.

I used to have this tank in my bedroom, its now downstairs and i dont appreciate it enough anymore it needs to go to a new home. If you dont want the fish i may be able to arrange a local shop to have them. Im open to offers and if you have some bits for a glanza that i could find use for in part ex let me no.

SDC10328.jpg

SDC10329.jpg

24082009446.jpg

24082009445.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mad_max926

to add its 5ft long need to check other measurements although you may be able to find them on juwels website