430cc injectors

sam_glanz

Member +
Yo guys quick question regaurding injector sizing.

In the middle of rebuilding my forged 5e, after running standard injectors last time, I had a problem after one of them ran lean in number 3 and melted a wossner!! :( bad times.

Anyways i have been talking to the guy a tuning developments, and trying to source some 550cc, cant get hold of any!

So i got Pis**d off today and ordered denso 430cc

The spec is vf35 fully forged going to aim for around 300bhp and have been asured with higher fuel presure they will fuel that fine and running around 85% duty

Peoples thoughts please.

Rep as always

td04 project:)

Member +
Hi mate, im running standard injectors on a td04 at 260hp and they are around 90% so i would say you should be ok but good to get a few opinions i think:)

Allan

tonygt

Member +
this are for a toyota supra ...think they only sell them as sixes that how i had to buy mine id get some advice before it could happen again ask a good firm they should help you out pal..

weeJohn

Lifer
430 s should be ok, but you wont know for sure until you start mapping with them. You could have got RX7 440cc injectors for a little less than buying 6 Supra injectors, all you need to do is swap the plugs over.

sam_glanz

Member +
These ones are from tuning developments, 4 injectors, direct fit the the starlet plugs? same ones you guys are thinking of? i was trying to find bigger one, i just could find any, i kept having a look on here, with the "search button" lol, but no joy.

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
wont u need a low independence resistor box for supra injectors i just got a set of 460cc off ebay i had 550 but unfortunately i sold them last month to a guy down south